PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross Homage in Opening Sequence of "Star"

test

Jimi LaLumia
01-11-2017, 07:01 PM
just watched the first episode of the new Fox girl group series "Star"[[ an Empire spin off) and the first thing we see is a huge Diana Ross portrait on Lenny Kravitz's wall..love it! like the series too

Jimi LaLumia
01-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Lee Daniels also tipped the hat to Ross in the very first episode of "Empire' as well with a verbal reference to her in a confrence room scene..

Roberta75
01-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Lee Daniels also tipped the hat to Ross in the very first episode of "Empire' as well with a verbal reference to her in a confrence room scene..

Its a great show. im hooked and Lenny Kravitz and Naomi Cambell are the parents from H*LL. lol

Roberta

Bluebrock
01-12-2017, 02:04 PM
just watched the first episode of the new Fox girl group series "Star"[[ an Empire spin off) and the first thing we see is a huge Diana Ross portrait on Lenny Kravitz's wall..love it! like the series too
The EMPIRE team are still chasing Diana to guest star for a few episodes but she has cooled on the idea. Perhaps she will do STAR instead. Watch this space.

Roberta75
01-12-2017, 02:17 PM
The EMPIRE team are still chasing Diana to guest star for a few episodes but she has cooled on the idea. Perhaps she will do STAR instead. Watch this space.

Do you get Empire pr Star in the UK my dear Bluebrock? There great shows.

Fondly,

Roberta

Bluebrock
01-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Do you get Empire pr Star in the UK my dear Bluebrock? There great shows.

Fondly,

Roberta
We get Empire just a few days after broadcast in the States but Star hasn't surfaced over here as yet but i would imagine it will get picked up rather soon.

Jimi LaLumia
01-12-2017, 06:28 PM
well bear in mind that Empire is on opposite her daughter's show 'black-ish' which I love..thanks to DVR I get to watch both

Roberta75
01-12-2017, 07:28 PM
well bear in mind that Empire is on opposite her daughter's show 'black-ish' which I love..thanks to DVR I get to watch both

Im the same as you. Watch one and record the other.

Fondly,

Roberta

Bluebrock
01-13-2017, 02:22 PM

Maybe that is one of the reasons why she won't do EMPIRE.

jobeterob
01-13-2017, 08:02 PM
Maybe that is one of the reasons why she won't do EMPIRE.

Why else would she not be interested? Is she tired of working too hard? She's accomplished so much in her life.

Jimi LaLumia
01-13-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm sure she'd appear on 'black-ish' before Empire..

jobeterob
01-14-2017, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=Jimi LaLumia;366756]I'm sure she'd appear on 'black-ish' before Empire..[/QUOTE

Well black-ish is now also a big hit