PDA

View Full Version : Luncheon Presentation of Motown Museum Expansion Project

test

marv2
12-16-2016, 11:18 PM
http://www.eurweb.com/2016/12/luncheon-presentation-motown-museum-expansion-project/#

Wescomo
12-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Thanks for posting my article marv2! It was a great presentation! So glad to see you and all the other Motowners!!

Roberta75
12-17-2016, 08:13 PM
Thanks for posting my article marv2! It was a great presentation! So glad to see you and all the other Motowners!!

You should share your luncheon story at other Motown related Facebook pages and forums. This Diane Ross forum link below is real active and Im sure Marv2-Hector would make you real welcome.

http://diana-ross.freeforums.net/board/1/general-discussion

Maybe youd even get donations for the Motown Museum Expansion.

Good luck and my good wishes.

Roberta

jobeterob
12-17-2016, 08:22 PM
I see somebody took my name on that forum

Wonder how many of our soulful Detroit names have been registered over there

Somebody took my name two months ago

Roberta75
12-17-2016, 08:30 PM
I see somebody took my name on that forum

Wonder how many of our soulful Detroit names have been registered over there

Somebody took my name two months ago

Theyve stolen my name and your name and ollies name and Soulster name and half this forums names and Marv AKA Hector is a real busy bee trashing I mean talking about Diane Ross. This post will also show up there.

Roberta

TomatoTom123
12-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Theyve stolen my name and your name and ollies name and Soulster name and half this forums names and Marv AKA Hector is a real busy bee trashing I mean talking about Diane Ross. This post will also show up there.

Roberta

Oh yea! I remember that whole thing. You know, why are they doing that? I don't even get it. It's been like two months, I can't believe they've kept it up. It still confuses me...! Lol

Roberta75
12-17-2016, 10:01 PM
Oh yea! I remember that whole thing. You know, why are they doing that? I don't even get it. It's been like two months, I can't believe they've kept it up. It still confuses me...! Lol

Theyve got about 3 members that include Marv as Hector and Tony Turner as the administrattor and maybe one or 2more that post under most of the names from this here forum. A lot of time and energy trashing a former Supreme the claim to not like. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

jobeterob
12-17-2016, 10:19 PM
They is chicken to post here??

detmotownguy
12-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Hey Marv been a while. Hope is well. Thanks for posting, did you go to this function? Nice to see Betty Kelly attended along with Mary and Scherrie. I wish BG would have attended as well.

Wescomo
12-18-2016, 12:57 PM
Thanks Roberta! I just posted it. Happy Holidays!!

jobeterob
12-18-2016, 01:00 PM
So what do I say on this other forum?

jobeterob
12-18-2016, 04:14 PM
Does Ralph know that they've registered me and you, Roberta, and Ollie and Captain James and Soulster on this "new" forum?

Must be boring talking to yourself?

Roberta75
12-18-2016, 04:45 PM
Does Ralph know that they've registered me and you, Roberta, and Ollie and Captain James and Soulster on this "new" forum?

Must be boring talking to yourself?

I dont thing Ralph should care about thatcesspit altjough they've also start posting using Midnightman and Vgalindo and there calling Marv-Hector a Motown histtorian LOLOLOLOLOLOL and his titles been upgraded to God. LOL.

we really shouldnt care much as they dont or cant have any kind of life.

Roberta

jobeterob
12-18-2016, 08:38 PM
I didn't know anything about it

Was surprised to see myself when I clicked on your link

But your thoughts are my thoughts exactly - they have no life if they are wasting their time on that

I see our active members are way up

TomatoTom123
12-18-2016, 09:00 PM
They've also start posting using Midnightman and Vgalindo and there calling Marv-Hector a Motown histtorian LOLOLOLOLOLOL and his titles been upgraded to God. LOL.

Seriously?!! Wow, LOL

jobeterob
12-18-2016, 10:11 PM
Working as an usher for a while at the Museum qualifies me as a historian

woodward
12-19-2016, 09:35 AM
Working as an usher for a while at the Museum qualifies me as a historian

Wow, sounds like a great job. I was unaware. Why don't you tell some stories about your experiences there, i. e. Motown stars you met, visitors that you met, high officials that you met, etc. etc. This would be very interesting.