12-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Wendy Williams today.

marv2
12-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Wendy Williams today.

Hate Wendy, love Val! LOL!!!

luke
12-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Lol. Valerie and jazz saxophonist David Coz did great with jazzy Hark the Herald...They are touring together

nysister
12-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Lol. Valerie and jazz saxophonist David Coz did great with jazzy Hark the Herald...They are touring together

I saw the show last night in NYC Town Hall. Valerie was wonderful but I must admit, I got a little misty eyed watching her perform Solid on the stage by herself. She was doing all the dance moves her and Nick used to do. I kept thinking about Nick because the last time I seen them together was at the Apollo and his voice was weak, but he was a trooper and man did they dance and dance. I have great memories of their concerts but Val did a great job last night along with Jonathan Butler and Kenny Lattimore.
Dave Coz has been doing his holiday concert with friends for 19 years. I highly recommend it when it comes to your town.

marv2
12-07-2016, 05:38 PM
I saw the show last night in NYC Town Hall. Valerie was wonderful but I must admit, I got a little misty eyed watching her perform Solid on the stage by herself. She was doing all the dance moves her and Nick used to do. I kept thinking about Nick because the last time I seen them together was at the Apollo and his voice was weak, but he was a trooper and man did they dance and dance. I have great memories of their concerts but Val did a great job last night along with Jonathan Butler and Kenny Lattimore.
Dave Coz has been doing his holiday concert with friends for 19 years. I highly recommend it when it comes to your town.

Yes, that must have been tough. I haven't been to Town Hall in a long while. Is the Iron Sheik still one of the bouncers? LOL!

detmotownguy
12-08-2016, 12:01 AM
thanks for sharing your experience although somewhat bittersweet.

jack020
12-08-2016, 05:22 AM
The man is called Dave KOZ!:)

nysister
12-08-2016, 04:52 PM
The man is called Dave KOZ!:)

Oops! Thank you for the correction...lol!

marv2
12-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Valerie and Dave Koz's Holiday Medley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lusNi-aB1wg

marv2
12-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Val knocked it out the park here!

detmotownguy
12-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Val knocked it out the park here!

Man she hasnt lost her voice.

marv2
12-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Man she hasnt lost her voice.

She is one of the select few of her generation that has not lost her voice. She's blessed and so are we that she can still sing well!