edafan
12-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Here they are:

Cincinnati_Kid
12-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Nice pics !!

glencro
12-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Love old rare photos...thanx for sharing. Btw, I have a phobia of eating at pet owner's houses for this very reason Billie [[running and ducking:

edafan
12-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Love old rare photos...thanx for sharing. Btw, I have a phobia of eating at pet owner's houses for this very reason Billie [[running and ducking:

You may be correct. That dog's getting better food than most humans.

edafan

marv2
12-05-2016, 10:05 PM

hehehehehehehehehe!

glencro
12-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Always wondered if he's licking the spoon lol

marv2
12-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Always wondered if he's licking the spoon lol

My high school counselor and yearbook advisor had 3 collies she let run all over her house. She invited us over one day for lunch. She was making sloppy joes, but I just couldn't. LOL!

edafan
12-06-2016, 08:34 PM
My high school counselor and yearbook advisor had 3 collies she let run all over her house. She invited us over one day for lunch. She was making sloppy joes, but I just couldn't. LOL!

Marv: Your statement sounds like it could be a whole episode of the great radio shows like Abbot & Costello or Amos & Andy

edafan

marv2
12-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Marv: Your statement sounds like it could be a whole episode of the great radio shows like Abbot & Costello or Amos & Andy

edafan

Edafan, you would just had to have been there!LOL! Mrs. Bock [[may she rest in peace), went to her refrigerator to pull out this large tupperware container with sloppy joe in it. The dogs went crazy jumping all over her before she could stand up straight. That led me to believe that they knew what was in the container.........LOL!

robb_k
12-07-2016, 12:10 AM

edafan
Huh??? From what I remember, The RADIO SHOW, "Amos and Andy" was two "White" guys, poking fun at stupid Black people!

The T.V. Show was different. It was an all African-American cast, with the great comedic actors putting their dignified and soulful interpretations on Caucasian writers' writing, and getting enough of The Black point-of-view into it, to have the show be a big favourite in Black households.

It was also one of my top 3 all-time TV comedy shows - so it MUST have been great!

Are you sure you weren't getting the radio and TV shows mixed up?

glencro
12-07-2016, 02:12 AM

LOLOLOL too funny

edafan
12-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Huh??? From what I remember, The RADIO SHOW, "Amos and Andy" was two "White" guys, poking fun at stupid Black people!

The T.V. Show was different. It was an all African-American cast, with the great comedic actors putting their dignified and soulful interpretations on Caucasian writers' writing, and getting enough of The Black point-of-view into it, to have the show be a big favourite in Black households.

It was also one of my top 3 all-time TV comedy shows - so it MUST have been great!

Are you sure you weren't getting the radio and TV shows mixed up?

You are correct. I know the radio show of A & A were 2 white guys. I was referring to his statement could be the PLOT of a whole classic comedy show.

What I was referring to was Marv's statement. The writers would take a statement like that and run with it for 40 minutes. And I grew up with radio. And I watched the T V version of A & A more than I ever listened to the radio version. I also listened a lot to the radio version of the Lone Ranger; and I got to meet Fred Foy who did that famous introduction.

edafan

edafan
12-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Edafan, you would just had to have been there!LOL! Mrs. Bock [[may she rest in peace), went to her refrigerator to pull out this large tupperware container with sloppy joe in it. The dogs went crazy jumping all over her before she could stand up straight. That led me to believe that they knew what was in the container.........LOL!

woof woof

arr&bee
12-07-2016, 04:27 PM
my high school counselor and yearbook advisor had 3 collies she let run all over her house. She invited us over one day for lunch. She was making sloppy joes, but i just couldn't. Lol!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...you ain't right marv,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!