PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Nov 29, 9P-12M ET-A Birthday Celebration for Tom Moulton!!

test

midnight johnny
11-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Howdy, Folks! "Nightflight" will be a very special one tonight [[Nov 29, 9P-12M ET www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org/)). It's my TOM MOULTON Birthday Show. Tom, you know, is the creator of the 12" Dance mix and the Tom Moulton Mix, as well as record producer and engineer. I will air for the first time since their live airings in Aug, 2012, 2 interviews I did with Tom, where Tom talks about his career in music and particularly his very close relationships with Philly International Records, Sigma Sound Studios, Gamble and Huff and Thom Bell. For this celebration of Tom, he has generously shared a brand new and never been aired Supremes remix. A huge Happy Birthday, Tom! See you on the radio! Thanks! John

thanxal
11-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Listening per usual.

midnight johnny
11-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Listening per usual.
Brent...great...I'll give you a shout out!

midnight johnny
11-29-2016, 09:54 PM
...in the studio....!!

johnjeb
11-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Feel The Need...one of the very best from the Vintage Disco era...one of my first 45s of that genre from that time...I looked for it everywhere...these records weren't easy to find in those early days of disco...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, John. I just came back from Yarmouth today.

midnight johnny
11-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Feel The Need...one of the very best from the Vintage Disco era...one of my first 45s of that genre from that time...I looked for it everywhere...these records weren't easy to find in those early days of disco...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, John. I just came back from Yarmouth today.

Hey John!! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

johnjeb
11-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Love Point Of No Return...haven't heard it in years...I know it's here in the collection...

Heard that intro to Tell Me What You Want...another top favorite...

midnight johnny
11-29-2016, 10:53 PM
Love Point Of No Return...haven't heard it in years...I know it's here in the collection...

Heard that intro to Tell Me What You Want...another top favorite...

Good ear!!!