PDA

View Full Version : Martha on BBC Radio this Christmas

test

Sharpmoves
11-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Along with Dolly Parton and Bruce Springsteen http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38068003

Roberta75
11-26-2016, 11:19 AM
This I should wonderful news dear shrrpmoves and further proof that the First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reeves is the voice and face of Motown. Can we listen to this in the US?

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta

theboyfromxtown
11-26-2016, 07:20 PM
BBC radio and TV programmes all tend to have a listen again facility. I know that Radio programmes can be heard overseas but I am not sure about TV programmes.....unless, of course, they are put up on youtube..

waynesville
11-28-2016, 07:16 AM
This I should wonderful news dear shrrpmoves and further proof that the First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reeves is the voice and face of Motown. Can we listen to this in the US?

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta

The BBC iPlayer is now blocking non UK IP addresses. Try connecting to the web via a UK proxy...otherwise I'm sure someone will post it on YouTube

Bluebrock
11-28-2016, 12:16 PM

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta
We will have to sort something out for my wonderful and dear friend Roberta. You will get to see it by hook or by crook Roberta. Worry not.

Roberta75
11-28-2016, 01:17 PM
We will have to sort something out for my wonderful and dear friend Roberta. You will get to see it by hook or by crook Roberta. Worry not.

God bless you my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta xx

Sharpmoves
11-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Guys, it's a radio programme, so you won't be able to see anything! But hearing it may be possible....

marv2
11-29-2016, 07:55 PM
Guys, it's a radio programme, so you won't be able to see anything! But hearing it may be possible....

That's true. I've never had a problem tuning into internet stations around the World.