PDA

View Full Version : Yo... Moe

test

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ms_m
11-06-2016, 04:54 PM
The Ravens? Really? LOL
....and yeah our game [[Browns) was a gimme but I ain't too proud to claim it......7-1 baby... bring it on Steelers. :)

arr&bee
11-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Umm,over here...ms m you know i'm your biggest fan...... But the dirty dallas cowboys???!!!????aaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't think so...[yep i'm a skins fan]and we will see you all on thank giving and we won't [give ]you all this game like we did in d.c.!

ms_m
11-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Umm,over here...ms m you know i'm your biggest fan...... But the dirty dallas cowboys???!!!????aaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't think so...[yep i'm a skins fan]and we will see you all on thank giving and we won't [give ]you all this game like we did in d.c.!

I can weather the slings and arrows, I'm use to it so bring it on but NOTHING will deter me from my Boyz.

I don't care for the Redskins and it goes back years for reasons I'm sure you are aware of but I have been known to pull for them on occasion [[when it's to our advantage in the standings:p). AND was never impressed with RG3 but always believed Cousins was good.

I love football and If you make an outstanding play, I don't care who you are I will give props but MY BOYZ will ALWAYS be my #1

Looking forward to Thanksgiving but we need to get passed those Terrible Towel Steelers first.....LOL

arr&bee
11-07-2016, 06:18 PM
The steelers seem to be having problems[they had no problems kicking our butts though]but anyhow,see ya'll at turkey time.

ms_m
11-07-2016, 06:37 PM
The steelers seem to be having problems[they had no problems kicking our butts though]but anyhow,see ya'll at turkey time.

They haven't been looking like themselves lately but I don't think you can underestimate them either.

Turkey-day it is my friend!!!!!

ms_m
11-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Approximately 24hrs and it's on Moe.

Are you going to the game? If so, stay warm, be safe and good luck....your guys are gonna need it....LOL

All jokes aside, looking forward to a good game.

moe
11-12-2016, 05:10 PM
No Ms M.. this was the one game I couldn't attend due to a previous commitment.
So we'll all have to wait & see.
I hope it's a good game.........who's your QB?

ms_m
11-12-2016, 08:33 PM
No Ms M.. this was the one game I couldn't attend due to a previous commitment.
So we'll all have to wait & see.
I hope it's a good game.........who's your QB?

We are still going with Dak. Last I heard Romo is on coaching detail. I'm cool wit dat....LOL

ms_m
11-12-2016, 09:24 PM
We are still going with Dak. Last I heard Romo is on coaching detail. I'm cool wit dat....LOL

After doing some reading, I need to amend my statement. As far as I know we are going with Dak.:) Whoever starts this sounds like it's going to be an emotional game.

ms_m
11-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Here we go. I'll be back and even money says, I'll return pissed or happy.....LOL
We still have Dak....Go Boyz!

ms_m
11-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Where we at so far....Shaky start, some "choice" words on my part but...
folks can hate on my Boyz all day long but if you can't appreciate the amazing skills of these two ROOKIES, [[Dak and Zeke) you don't know squat about football!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alxe0b6bors

ms_m
11-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Geeze Louise, if I had nails this would be a nail biter. LOL ...and since I'm here. I have been defending Romo for years but I swear, this Prescott/Romo blah, blah, blah, is getting on my last good nerve.

ms_m
11-13-2016, 07:45 PM
TOUCHDOWN

Go Boyz:D

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:10 PM
damn sam but thanks for going for the two points again.....LOL

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:23 PM
Do I really need to say...oh hell yeah I do

TOUCHDOWN

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:30 PM
S%#T!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:31 PM
Damn Moe, what's up with those two pointers, not that I'm complaining;)

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Not to be redundant but

TOUCHDOWN

ms_m
11-13-2016, 08:43 PM
Mo down, Dez to go....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh and let me be gracious, great game Moe [[no joke, that was a hell of a game)!!!

8-1 – My Boyz!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:cool:

destruction
11-13-2016, 09:22 PM
I missed almost the entire game on tv....but I listened to most of the second half on Sirius fm which picked up the Steelers feed. I was in the car with my 16 year grandson who is a die hard Panthers fans and can't stand the Steelers....and my 17 year old granddaughter who is one of the biggest Troy Polamalu fans in Bmore.

The radio guys were a lot better than the most local broadcast teams. Very knowledgeable and not overly biased. They moaned the last facemask call....but didn't dispute it.

I hope Romo get dusted off for next week.

ms_m
11-13-2016, 09:29 PM
I will always defend Romo's record but Dak has more than earned his starting position!!!!!!

ms_m
11-13-2016, 09:31 PM
I don't like the new Sunday Night Football song but Go Seahawks...eff Brady. LOL

thomas96
11-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Well my Panthers season is about over... I like the Cowboys this year and will pull for them once the Panthers are eliminated from the playoffs. Too bad they couldn't pull it out in last year's Super Bowl. Such a great opportunity thrown away.

ms_m
11-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Well my Panthers season is about over... I like the Cowboys this year and will pull for them once the Panthers are eliminated from the playoffs. Too bad they couldn't pull it out in last year's Super Bowl. Such a great opportunity thrown away.

I love loyalty so props to you thomas96. I'm from NC and many of my NC peeps turned their backs on the Panther's after SB loss one and two. For me, I was already deep in Boyz love by the time the Panther train rolled in. However, Carolina Blue college basketball is a different story....LOL

ms_m
11-14-2016, 06:03 AM
Looks like Romo is now the backup. It's a little bittersweet but to paraphrase Jerry Jones, the Cowboys success is Tony's success. I hope he's not traded though, WE NEED a good backup.

ms_m
11-14-2016, 06:49 AM
I hope Romo get dusted off for next week.

Sounds like someone is a little worried.....LOL
Romo or Prescott..... YOU'RE TOAST!....HAHAHAHAHAHA....

moe
11-14-2016, 08:44 AM
I saw very little of the game because I am out of town. Elliot is a beast! Steelers could've won it but let Elliot get away from them in the last part of the game. Good game for you ms m!

arr&bee
11-14-2016, 01:14 PM
HI MS M,I TOO HATE THE NEW SUNDAY NIGHT SONG[who writes these songs,yuk]CONGRATS ON YOUR BOYZ WINNING,THEY ARE THE CLASS OF THE NFC...BUT THEY AIN'T INVINCIBLE..THERE ARE THREE TEAMS THAT CAN BEAT EM-ONE IS IN SEATTLE-ONE IS IN NEW ENGLAND,OR AND THE OTHER ONE WILL VISIT YOU ALL ON THANKS GIVING..BYE BYE!!

ms_m
11-14-2016, 03:48 PM
I saw very little of the game because I am out of town. Elliot is a beast! Steelers could've won it but let Elliot get away from them in the last part of the game. Good game for you ms m!

LOL...they had difficulties containing him all day [[can you say 83 yard TD in the FIRST HALF) but ok. ;)

Thanks Moe. Both teams played well imo...we just did ya one better. LOL

ms_m
11-14-2016, 03:54 PM
HI MS M,I TOO HATE THE NEW SUNDAY NIGHT SONG[who writes these songs,yuk]CONGRATS ON YOUR BOYZ WINNING,THEY ARE THE CLASS OF THE NFC...BUT THEY AIN'T INVINCIBLE..THERE ARE THREE TEAMS THAT CAN BEAT EM-ONE IS IN SEATTLE-ONE IS IN NEW ENGLAND,OR AND THE OTHER ONE WILL VISIT YOU ALL ON THANKS GIVING..BYE BYE!!

Don't know but they need to change it back. The last one was my jam! hahahaha

Trust dear one, I KNOW better than anyone we are not invincible but I'm loving the season so far.

Seattle, bring it on
Patriots bring it on
and....

See ya soon!:D

destruction
11-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Sounds like someone is a little worried.....LOL
Romo or Prescott..... YOU'RE TOAST!....HAHAHAHAHAHA....
Worried...but not scared......I've seen my team play.

The funny part about the Steelers' feed was listening to them describe a few plays late in the fourth quarter.

The Steelers had pretty a decent kick return....here's the play by play.

"He's on the 25....30....33....35...40...and down....WOW."

Here they are on Zeke's last TD run:

"Here's the handoff....up the middle....silence....silence....It's over, he scored."

I didn't miss my fave NFC team over the Pats later Sunday.

And I always root for the boys over the skins and giants.....it's a proximity/baseball thing.

Any Given Sunday.....

ms_m
11-15-2016, 07:09 PM
Worried...but not scared......I've seen my team play.

...and worried you should be. LOL

"Here's the handoff....up the middle....silence....silence....It's over, he scored."

It was even more fun to watch.;)

However, anyone pulling for the Bozy over the skins, giants [[and ya need to add eagles) is AOK in my book.

Ya like that arr& bee, ya like that....hahahahahahahahaha

ms_m
11-15-2016, 07:30 PM
Oh snap arr&bee... and I CAN NOT believe I slept on this but you do realize by saying the Brady Bunch could beat us, you predicted a Boyz vs Patriots SuperBowl.

Wow THANKS!:cool:

arr&bee
11-16-2016, 01:30 PM
It may well come to pass,but they gotta beat a little team from[seattle]to get there,which i'm gonna go on record to say they will more than likely meet for the[nfc]championship]...no my skins won't get past the first round cause we ain't ready yet...but we're gonna be ready on turkey day...and [i like that]!!!

ms_m
11-16-2016, 03:48 PM
It may well come to pass,but they gotta beat a little team from[seattle]to get there,which i'm gonna go on record to say they will more than likely meet for the[nfc]championship]...no my skins won't get past the first round cause we ain't ready yet...but we're gonna be ready on turkey day...and [i like that]!!!

We beat Seattle last season without Romo so although I see them as a serious challenge, I'm not overly concern. They [[Seattle) have a better record than Atlanta but personally, I think the Falcons are a better team right now. We still have a road ahead of us but Dak with Zeke, Whitten, Beasley, Dez etc. has given me hope that we can go all the way. Hey, nothing beats a failure but a try and whatever happens, they will always be MY BOYZ!

Goble, Goble:D

destruction
11-16-2016, 06:23 PM
"We beat Seattle last season without Romo"

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/reg/cowboys

I don't know if it's Hendrix "If Six were Nine" or Stevie Wonder's " the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4" Math

Or are you euphoric over Dak?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's the arr&bee /Jaimie Foxx.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfjtpp90lu8

destruction
11-16-2016, 06:26 PM
And did you see Little Romo and Impossibles yesterday.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2kmO24rgE

ms_m
11-16-2016, 06:36 PM
"We beat Seattle last season without Romo"

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/reg/cowboys

I don't know if it's Hendrix "If Six were Nine" or Stevie Wonder's " the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4" Math

Or are you euphoric over Dak?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's the arr&bee /Jaimie Foxx.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfjtpp90lu8

Oops my bad, selective amnesia but I do know this
http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=9

ms_m
11-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Come on Des, it's not about being euphoric over Dak it's about recognizing talent. He's a frigging kid with skills and he shows a level of maturity that many veterans don't possess. I don't care who your fave team is, how could anyone not appreciate that? Besides, when in hells bells has Dallas been able to say they have two QB's they can count on?

I've heard every joke in the world about Romo and to be honest, the possibility of him getting back on the field makes me nervous. Not because I don't think he has what it takes but because I think he's taken too many hits. I'm concerned he may not walk away from another one and I'd hate to see him go out like that.

arr&bee
11-16-2016, 06:53 PM
Hey ms m,your boyz used to have two pretty good ones back in the day...craig morton-roger staubach,they weren't bad.

ms_m
11-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Hey ms m,your boyz used to have two pretty good ones back in the day...craig morton-roger staubach,they weren't bad.

Back in the day? Heck we're talking about a time when the Super Bowl was still in it's infancy...hahaha... but yeah they were both great players.

My cousin thought of himself as the next Bob Hayes back then. Wore 22 in high school and college. Last game of his senior year he was seriously injured and the dream died. Wow arr&bee, you went waaaaaaaaaaaaay back but that's my point. It's about time we had a combination like that again.

arr&bee
11-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Ahhh,bullett bob hayes,fastest man in the nfl in his time.

ms_m
11-18-2016, 08:20 PM
Des, is this the clip you were referring to? It was sad but super classy. I've always respected Tony but he has taken this like a true champ and gets a standing O from me!!!!!!

Don't want to see him leave and you never know what Jones will decide in the end no matter what he says after all, bizness, is bizness. As for Romo, I can understand playing a few more years being more important than future earnings with the Boyz. Heck, he's already rich. So it's hard to say what will happen in the end.

Here's my question though, where could he truly go that would put him on a fast track to a winning season?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2016/11/15/romo-powerful-speech-dak-has-%E2%80%9Cearned-right-be-our-quarterback%E2%80%9D

ms_m
11-20-2016, 05:29 AM
Are you ready for some football?

arr&bee
11-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Ms m,i believe that you are committed to your[boyz]which makes you one of the few,because when ya'll lose you all can get a little invisible...oh an i'm pickin b-mo.

ms_m
11-20-2016, 01:34 PM
You know arr&bee, you can say that about fans in general and yes I've seen more than my share of so call Boyz fans over the years. The ones that really annoy me though are the ones that have dogged us out, over and over in the past but coming out of the wood work all rah, rah, now that we are having a good season. ...you know the ones....The Great Pretenders:mad:

But here is what has been truly inspiring to me. I now live in an area where, no way in heck should people be pulling for Dallas but they seem to be all over the place and not afraid to say so... and this didn't happen recently. I'm loving it.

Go for B-Moe, I ain't mad atcha but Thursday you will PAY!;)

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:14 PM
Obviously this will not be an easy win but I predict a win never the less.

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:15 PM
Beasley scare but we're all good.

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:16 PM
Son of a biscuit eater

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Defense, Defense, goooooooooooooooo boyz....LOL

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:23 PM
COME ON BOYZ, GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!

Son of another biscuit eater. Didn't even have time to post!

ms_m
11-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Crap, I need to make a run. I'll be back!

ms_m
11-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Crap, had to make a quick run and missed a Boyz TOUCHDOWN

Didn't miss that incomplete for the Ravens though:D

ms_m
11-20-2016, 03:34 PM
Weird stuff going on with SDF the last couple of days. Guess changes are in the works but anyhoo....announcers can be so annoying. They act as if Dak hasn't been making smart plays all season. Give me a break.

Halftime - tied game

Go Boyz!

ms_m
11-20-2016, 03:56 PM
Geeze, this kid blows me away. [[Zeke)

ms_m
11-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Are you kidding me?

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:00 PM
touchdown boyz!

Jerry Oz
11-20-2016, 04:04 PM
Sorry, I like Prescott and love Elliott, but I am bound to hate the Cowboys. I don't even like the Crows but I'm compelled to root for 'em...:[[

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:08 PM
naughty, naughty, naughty purple birds

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Sorry, I like Prescott and love Elliott, but I am bound to hate the Cowboys. I don't even like the Crows but I'm compelled to root for 'em...:[[

No prob. you too will be on the wrong side of history...LOL

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:12 PM
OK, break time. So who is YOUR team Jerry Oz? Let me hear what you got!;)

Jerry Oz
11-20-2016, 04:16 PM
This team, right heah...
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/649602301745872896/rZLkvc1h.jpg

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Omg...i love this kid

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Awiight, I'll give you props. The Falcons have been looking pretty decent this season.

Jerry Oz
11-20-2016, 04:24 PM
We're limping through our bye week right now. I'm also a Dolphins fan.

Been a rough few years for sports around my household...

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:24 PM
TOUCHDOWN:cool:

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:29 PM
We're limping through our bye week right now. I'm also a Dolphins fan.

Been a rough few years for sports around my household...

I use to love to watch Gonzalez. Hated to see him go out without a ring.
I was just thinking about Miami recently. Haven't watched them play recently but I remember when they use to be the bomb. Then we gave them a royal butt kickING a million years ago in the SB. LOL

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:37 PM
DAMN SAM
and I detest the too short messages on SDF

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Don't count ATL out just yet. Who you play next week?

TomatoTom123
11-20-2016, 04:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/649602301745872896/rZLkvc1h.jpg

What is this "football" people are speaking of? Why is that guy wearing armour? What's a touchdown? Where's the black and white spherical thing? :);):)

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Don't count ATL out just yet. Who you play next week?

Never mind I looked it up. Hey the Vikings are kicking the Cardinals butt right now. LOL
I think you guys will be ok

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:49 PM
What is this "football" people are speaking of? Why is that guy wearing armour? What's a touchdown? Where's the black and white spherical thing? :);):)

Watch the Boyz/Ravens game. We'll show ya how the game is played. LOL

ms_m
11-20-2016, 04:58 PM
I'll take the FG!:cool:

TomatoTom123
11-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Watch the Boyz/Ravens game. We'll show ya how the game is played. LOL

Hehe, I don't even watch our football, let alone yours. :)

But at least we play the game with our FEET!!! Lol ;)

ms_m
11-20-2016, 05:05 PM
DES: tsk, tsk, tsk

BRING IT ON DEADSKINS!!!!!!
See ya Turkey Day arr&bee

9-1 BABY!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Hehe, I don't even watch our football, let alone yours. :)

But at least we play the game with our FEET!!! Lol ;)

ok..........,...LOL

ms_m
11-20-2016, 05:17 PM
Is anyone else experiencing weird things happening on SDF?

moe
11-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Like what?

Thank you Ms M!
Steelers need all the help we can get!!

ms_m
11-20-2016, 06:28 PM
One minute I see a post, next minute poof it's gone. I log out, log back in and it's showing up. Really weird.

Maybe not this season but you'll be back no doubt but I really want to tie those rings before you do.....LOL

Jerry Oz
11-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I use to love to watch Gonzalez. Hated to see him go out without a ring.
I was just thinking about Miami recently. Haven't watched them play recently but I remember when they use to be the bomb. Then we gave them a royal butt kickING a million years ago in the SB. LOLYah, y'all beat us the first year that I followed the Fins. But we won the next two including the only undefeated season. Ever. LOL.

And Gonzo is my dude. We got cheated out of a chance to get his ring in 2012. [[Do I sound like I'm holding onto it? Good. I am.)

Your team is sitting pretty. Having a franchise QB on a rookie contract frees up a ton of loot to build a deep roster. Seattle did that with Russell Wilson. But Dallas will have to trade YKW for it to work and Jerry has a man crush on him. Oh, and don't invest any of that in other teams' cast off knuckleheads.

ms_m
11-20-2016, 08:08 PM
Yah, y'all beat us the first year that I followed the Fins. But we won the next two including the only undefeated season. Ever. LOL.

And Gonzo is my dude. We got cheated out of a chance to get his ring in 2012. [[Do I sound like I'm holding onto it? Good. I am.)

Your team is sitting pretty. Having a franchise QB on a rookie contract frees up a ton of loot to build a deep roster. Seattle did that with Russell Wilson. But Dallas will have to trade YKW for it to work and Jerry has a man crush on him. Oh, and don't invest any of that in other teams' cast off knuckleheads.

Yeah I know and I swear I don't want to see Romo go but I understand the business aspect as well as the fact I'm sure he feels he still has something to prove. I don't know where he would go to be put on the fast track though. He only has a few more years to do his thing.

Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Right now, it's week to week until we reach the finish line.

ms_m
11-20-2016, 08:24 PM
Jerry has a man crush on him. Jerry wants a ring. hahahahahaha

ms_m
11-20-2016, 09:27 PM
Wake Up arr &bee or did you go to the game?

thomas96
11-21-2016, 12:02 AM
Jerry Oz, you may be better off rooting for the Dolphins this year, since like last year the Falcons are going to continue to fade down the stretch with Shanahan's offense figured out and no defense while the Panthers do what they've done every year since 2011 and play well in November and December!

And ms_m, I like the Cowboys this year, particularly Elliott, who continues to amaze me with his pass protection and of course his running talent, and the offensive line. That being said, I don't think they made the right decision with Prescott and Romo. Prescott has looked good and of course they won today again but I believe Romo would give them the best chance to win every week. Prescott is the future and it looks bright with him, but Romo is so far ahead of him right now as you'd expect from an all time great like him. Romo being in would force the defenses to respect the pass game more and it would further open up the run game and make the offense even more dominant. I think this will show when the Cowboys play great teams, like in the playoffs.

Jerry Oz
11-21-2016, 12:26 AM
The Falcons will not fade this year. The Panties were lucky last year, they'll get a nice participation trophy and be sent home in two weeks. And Romo is good for a guy who's made out of rice paper. If you put him in and he is injured again, you couldn't expect Prescott to pick up where he left off. I would not mess with a winning formula that has produced the longest win streak in team history. Consider that: Meredith. Staubach. White. Aikman. Romo.

And Dak Prescott led them to a nine game streak?! As a rookie?? Personally, I'd ride that train until it reached the station. Romo could get a second round pick from a few teams [[Note to Miami: Just say "no"). But if he is hurt in the last six games of the season, he will be untradeable and also represent a crap load of dead money against the salary cap. Love ya, Tony, but don't dress unless the kid gets hurt... please.

ms_m
11-21-2016, 02:51 AM
thomas 96 you make good points but I agree with Jerry Oz. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I've been defending Romo against every "choke" joke for years and I truly believe most people rarely take a long hard look at his record but THIS is not the time to start messing with the mojo...ya dig?

Now it may come to pass we have to look to Tony before this all ends and I'd be ok with that but why pull the kid out now? He's gaining valuable on the job training, making mistakes here and there but still pulling out consistent wins like a veteran player.

Been a Boyz fan a lotta years and I joke around but know better than to count my chickens just yet, but let's not mess around with the current formula. Prescott hasn't given Garrett any reason to sit him down and Jerry didn't have a problem putting his "Boo" on backup duty. Leave the kid alone and let him play. PLEASE!!!!!

arr&bee
11-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Pssssssssssss...over here ms m,hi your boyz lookin good,but we're coming for you,and if i were a cowboys fan i'd be worried,why?? You beat us in d.c. And you know how this rivelry works it doesn't matter what the records are or how bad one defense is[ours sucks]but you all hang your hats on offense just like we do,i'm so glad that both teams are good again and it's a big game,yes i know it's bigger for us but you all don't want to lose to us at any time it's gonna be a wang dang doodle...final score...redskins 42-dallas 38!!

Jerry Oz
11-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Ummm... Okay, bruh.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hkXQzZVNTwA/maxresdefault.jpg

arr&bee
11-21-2016, 03:24 PM
Now jerry,you know i don't use drugs...now if you had said[hooch]well you know[hehehehe]oh and we will beat dallas,and capt.kirk will pass for over[400 yards]...we want dallas!!!

ms_m
11-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Congrats on your win but dude, step away from the hooch. If you think you're going to run all over us the way you did the Packers you MUST be on drugs and hooch too. LOL

It's a fierce rivalry as we know but we're home and been there for a minute. Your Skins have a hell of a turn around after a late game. Nothing is guaranteed but I'm not particularly worried. I am looking forward to a GREAT GAME though!!!!!

See ya under the dome and have a great gobble day cause the night will belong to MY BOYZ!!!!!!:p

Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys

The two teams have met each other 113 times [[including 2 postseason games)

Dallas Cowboys winning 67 games
Washington Redskins winning 44 games
They have tied 2 times

arr&bee
11-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Yes i know the history pretty one, of course back in the day we had bad ownership[before jack kent cook]and dallas always had talent[george allen ]really got things going in[71]and yes i know that dallas at one time beat us ten times in a row partly because we had a punk coach[norv turner]who secretly wanted to coach dallas and didn't really care about the rivelry,but coach joe did and we kicked some dallas butt back then,oh and i do believe that we won both of those playoff games...great rivelry and i love it...of course i'm sure you know that dallas wouldn't have gotten into the league if not for the fact that the skins owner the racist[george preston marshall]had an ex-wife[coreen]who wrote the redskins fight song and threatened to give it to the cowboys owner[imagine that]unless ol george voted for them to come into the league,that's when it really started!!

ms_m
11-22-2016, 05:09 PM
I think they may be the longest post I've ever seen you write arr&bee and they say Cowboys fans have excuses. HAHAHAHA

Marshall is the reason I never liked the skins and I know....let it go but old habits die hard.

Now back to Turkey day 'cause after your butt whipping, you're gonna need it:p

Jerry Oz
11-22-2016, 06:04 PM
I hate the Cowboys due to their championships and ridiculous amount of bandwagon fans. I'd swear, in my neck of the woods, people who I've known all my life seem to have been lifelong Dallas or Steelers fans based upon which team is hot at the time. I know the true fans when I encounter them. [[You pass the test, ms_m...)

And the 1/16th North Carolina Cherokee within me absolutely abhors the pejorative name of the Washington franchise. I always hated it. [[Sorry, Bruh...) Between them, they are owned by the two most objectionable men in American sports. So I guess I'm going to root for

ms_m
11-22-2016, 09:15 PM
And the 1/16th North Carolina Cherokee
A homeboy, I should have known. :D

You know it's funny, I actually had to look up the owner of the Boyz before JJ. LOL
Thanks for the props Jerry Oz. Daddy was a fan and I was a daddy's girl.:D

for......???????????????????????????????? hahahahaha

mark speck
11-22-2016, 09:25 PM
O-11 here in Cleveland...go ahead, rub it in. At least basketball and baseball here are worth watching...

Best,

Mark

ms_m
11-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Wow Mark, I had to take a sec to compose myself. Manziel, now this. Don't know what else to say.:[[

Jerry Oz
11-22-2016, 11:12 PM
O-11 here in Cleveland...go ahead, rub it in. At least basketball and baseball here are worth watching...

Best,

Mark

My dad is a Browns fan. I keep telling him that they just need patience. They have 18 rookies, more than a dozen draft picks coming, a sh*t load of cash, and a great developmental coach. If the owner tunes out the fans for a couple of years, they can build a foundation to dominate the AFC North for a decade.

But since we are talking about the Browns, we all know that will never happen. The owner will fire Hue Brown after failing to win a game with a team full of new players, trade off those draft picks for a bunch of has beens with name recognition, spend the loot on free agents who will all get hurt or suspended, hire some retread coach who can't get job anywhere else [[Chip Kelly?), and the band will play on just as it always has.

arr&bee
11-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Does cleveland still have pro football???

arr&bee
11-23-2016, 05:31 PM
i hate the cowboys due to their championships and ridiculous amount of bandwagon fans. I'd swear, in my neck of the woods, people who i've known all my life seem to have been lifelong dallas or steelers fans based upon which team is hot at the time. I know the true fans when i encounter them. [[you pass the test, ms_m...)

and the 1/16th north carolina cherokee within me absolutely abhors the pejorative name of the washington franchise. I always hated it. [[sorry, bruh...) between them, they are owned by the two most objectionable men in american sports. So i guess i'm going to root forhey jerry,i'm with you on the name [it sucks]and my grandfather was cherokee on my mom's side,but i'm a sports fan and it drives me nuts to root for another team when i have one in my own backyard..besides i h-a-t-e the dirty dallas cowboys with their arrogance and frontrunnin fans[no not you ms m]nothing makes me happier than to knock that stupid star off their helmets,the cowboys=aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh%$##@%%^&[[**&^???>aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggg!!!!

ms_m
11-23-2016, 10:12 PM
Had that star on ALL day and received mucho compliments. I was even told I had great taste!!!!

See ya soon my friend, see ya very soon:D

...and Happy Turkey Day!!!!! smooches!!!!

ms_m
11-23-2016, 10:35 PM
Does cleveland still have pro football???

THAT was cold...hahahaha

ms_m
11-24-2016, 01:30 PM
Ready for some Football?

1st up, Lions and Vikings

moe
11-24-2016, 01:31 PM
I am, Ms M!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ms_m
11-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Glad to see ya Moe. Happy Thanksgiving.

...and we start it off with Ree...right on Detroit, right on!

moe
11-24-2016, 02:00 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!:D

Jerry Oz
11-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Lions not looking so cowardly this year... Their fans should be used to taking an L on Thanksgiving day but nobody should be surprised if they win today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjyJ_ZUEMEw

ms_m
11-24-2016, 03:49 PM
I'm pulling for Detroit but I'm a little bored with this game. I love myself some Ree but I think she set the tone with that rather long rendition...but hey when you're the Queen... LOL

Jerry Oz
11-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Yeah, that lullaby,seemed like a vanity play to me. She didn't even sing the melody. It could have had the words of "Mary Had A Little Lamb" and sounded just same. Maybe she butchered it to support Colin Kaepernick.

ms_m
11-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Congrats Detroit but moving right along...;)

ms_m
11-24-2016, 05:26 PM
12060 Boyz shirt. check
12061 Boyz hat. check
12062 Boyz footies. check
Dirty martini w/extra olives. check

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBBLE!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 05:41 PM
touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Yo Skins, Ya like THAT? Ya like THAT?

ms_m
11-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ms_m
11-24-2016, 06:25 PM
boyz!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Hahahahahahahaha....this is where the skins complain about the dome being open....ahahahahahahahahahaha...oopsies hahahahahahaha

ms_m
11-24-2016, 06:44 PM
touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 06:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M

moe
11-24-2016, 07:22 PM
Tell us how you really feel, Ms M!! Lol

ms_m
11-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Tell us how you really feel, Ms M!! Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;):):D:cool:

ms_m
11-24-2016, 07:48 PM
nice catch but whatever

ms_m
11-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

ms_m
11-24-2016, 08:02 PM
touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Son of a biscuit eater

ms_m
11-24-2016, 08:20 PM
touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 08:35 PM
Damn Sam!!!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Dear Washington Redskins and arr&bee,

You played a hell of a game. We thank you for visiting but WE WON, you lost. Ya'll come back now ya here and we'll keep the porch light on for ya.

Sincerely,
Cowboys Nation

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That's Right Baby
My Boyz are 10-1 !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16UkiI5wjY

ms_m
11-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Arr&bee, I just saw this and HAD to post it.

YOU LIKE DAK?!?! YOU LIKE DAK?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

ms_m
11-24-2016, 09:31 PM
Steelers in da house!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 09:33 PM
LOL that was funny. Who is this dude? LOL

moe
11-24-2016, 09:38 PM
Good game for you, Ms M!!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 09:40 PM
Go Bell. TD!

ms_m
11-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Good game for you, Ms M!!

Quite enjoyable Moe, quite enjoyable. :cool:

I'll end the night with the Steelers and then...

moe
11-25-2016, 10:27 AM
It was a win/win for both of us yesterday Ms M!

Jerry Oz
11-25-2016, 02:21 PM
And this is for all the other Falcons fans out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9RVjEN9OI

arr&bee
11-25-2016, 05:27 PM
OK,OK YA'LL WON CONGRATS,ANYTHING I SAY WILL SOUND LIKE SOUR GRAPES...[like those S-T-U-P-I-D coaches putting in the WILDCAT???&&&%%%$#AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH formation on first an goal from the five??? or how about that brilliant choice to kick a 55yyd field goal and give dallas a short field to work with???and let's not forget that wonderful onside kick with 9 minutes left?]

arr&bee
11-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Hi ms m,one more thing...your[boyz]may see us again in the playoffs[depending on the seeding]i will type this slowly...you d.o.n'.t w.a.n.t t.o. S.e.e u.s. A.g.a.i.n.!!!

ms_m
11-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks!

LOL, a tad sour but hey, if the situation had been reversed I would have been sour too. LOL

Would love to see you again, it's always a pleasure to kick some Redskin butt and as I said before, we'll leave the porch light on for ya. HAHAHAHA

smoochies!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-25-2016, 07:26 PM
And this is for all the other Falcons fans out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9RVjEN9OI

Our day isn't here yet but I know the feeling. Just hold on!

ms_m
11-25-2016, 07:27 PM
It was a win/win for both of us yesterday Ms M!

Steelers did well Moe. Congrats!

ms_m
11-25-2016, 07:32 PM
One more thing arr&bee, what's with ya'll Skins fans acting as if the Giants don't exist? I'm just saying. hahahahahaha

arr&bee
11-26-2016, 07:05 PM
Oh i know they exist and more than likely when we play them at the end of the year it more than likely will be for the fifth or sixth spot in the playoffs.the east will send three teams to the playoffs...[the east is back]that's why i made the statement about playing dallas again.

arr&bee
11-26-2016, 07:55 PM
Oh one more thing my sweet,the reason i would rather face dallas again is because i do not want to go to seattle[they don't know how to lose there in the playoffs].

ms_m
11-26-2016, 07:55 PM
Oh i know they exist and more than likely when we play them at the end of the year it more than likely will be for the fifth or sixth spot in the playoffs.the east will send three teams to the playoffs...[the east is back]that's why i made the statement about playing dallas again.

Now this is the part of football that always confuses me. Six teams go to the playoffs but Detroit, Seattle and even Atlanta have a better record than you guys PLUS the Giants, so how does Washington jump over all these folks to play us again?

Confused or not, if we do play you again [[and I honestly don't think that will happen )...bring it! LOL

In the meantime, I'm going to ride this feel good wave til I can't ride it no mo.

and unlike Michael Jackson, no computer generated imagery involved. HAHAHA

arr&bee
11-26-2016, 07:57 PM
now this is the part of football that always confuses me. Six teams go to the playoffs but detroit, seattle and even atlanta have a better record than you guys plus the giants, so how does washington jump over all these folks to play us again?

Confused or not, if we do play you again [[and i honestly don't think that will happen )...bring it! Lol

in the meantime, i'm going to ride this feel good wave til i can't ride it no mo.

and unlike michael jackson, no computer generated imagery involved. Hahahaif had any kind of pass rush that catch doesn't happen,aaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

arr&bee
11-26-2016, 07:59 PM
It's a crazy system actually dallas will have a bye,but the seeding sets it up.

ms_m
11-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Oh one more thing my sweet,the reason i would rather face dallas again is because i do not want to go to seattle[they don't know how to lose there in the playoffs].

I feel ya on that since Wilson is getting back to form.

ms_m
11-26-2016, 08:09 PM
It's a crazy system actually dallas will have a bye,but the seeding sets it up.

Yeah it's that seeding biz that always throws me....we'll see how it all plays out.

ms_m
11-26-2016, 08:28 PM

I still don't see it. My gut tells me Detroit and or Atl are going to be big surprises. shrugs

We shall see.

ms_m
11-27-2016, 04:33 PM
Fly through the air with the greatest of ease....LOL....GO Falcons!

ms_m
11-27-2016, 08:09 PM
1st: Congrats to ATL
2nd: Tampa Bay? Are you serious? arr&bee, don't know about you but that win made me feel pretty good. LOL
and in five mins or so, the Brady Bunch MAY go down.

See ya on Thurs.;)

thomas96
11-27-2016, 10:18 PM
Well it feels like 2004 all over again for the Panthers. Lose in the Super Bowl then get killed by poor coaching, execution, and injuries the year after. Embarrassing. 5 losses by 3 points or less, 4 o-linemen injured, MVP missing a game, best defensive player hurt, best pass rusher hurt, dependable player dropping balls left and right in clutch situations. Just a total dumpster fire. Until mathematically eliminated I'll root for wins but once it's official I'll be happy to have a high draft pick

ms_m
12-01-2016, 06:56 AM

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jerry Oz
12-01-2016, 12:59 PM
LOL. I didn't even know who was playing tonight. Two Thursday games in a row for your Boys? What's up with that?

ms_m
12-01-2016, 03:23 PM
LOL How we managed to get 5 prime time games on this seasons schedule is a mystery considering our dismal performance last year. But we always play Thanksgiving and there is the fact that... we are America's Team. hahahaha

Congrats again on the Falcons win. It was one of the few games I actually enjoyed on Sunday.

I shall return:D

arr&bee
12-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Hey ms m,i'm actually pulling for your[boyz]because we need for the vikes to lose...i once tried cheering for the[boyz]years ago and almost got ill!!!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 06:26 PM
LOL. Bring the hooch and you'll be fine.

Jerry Oz
12-01-2016, 08:03 PM
LOL How we managed to get 5 prime time games on this seasons schedule is a mystery considering our dismal performance last year. But we always play Thanksgiving and there is the fact that... we are America's Team. hahahaha

Congrats again on the Falcons win. It was one of the few games I actually enjoyed on Sunday.

I shall return:DThanks. We have Kansas City this week. How we are doing as well as we with this murderers row is beyond me. If we survive it, we should be battle tested for the playoffs, though.

Fingers crossed, hoping we survive...

ms_m
12-01-2016, 09:06 PM
We have Kansas City this week.

ouch, KC...guess that one would will tell the tale but keep hope alive!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Son of a...:mad:

ms_m
12-01-2016, 09:48 PM
whew!!!!

good call! Lol

ms_m
12-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Are you friggin kidding me??????

ms_m
12-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I need a cigarette

ms_m
12-01-2016, 10:12 PM
12106!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 10:19 PM
12108!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 10:22 PM
touchdown
!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:16 PM
What they need is to sit their big purple butts down!!!!!! I'm just sayin':p

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Their D is da bomb, their offense sucks :p works for me!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Son of a...:mad:

This is ridiculous!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:39 PM
Come on Boyz, you can do this!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:45 PM
all friggin night...get it together Boyz!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:52 PM
touchdown
!!!!!!!!!!

x's 2

Thank you Jason!

ms_m
12-01-2016, 11:53 PM
and I care about the Vikings being sick because!!!!!

ms_m
12-02-2016, 12:05 AM
works for me!

ms_m
12-02-2016, 12:33 AM
shoulder pad, helmet, all looks the same to me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geeze Louise this was a heart attack game but...

11-1!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-02-2016, 12:34 AM
OK Moe I need those terrible towels to step up on Sunday. LOL

ms_m
12-02-2016, 12:35 AM
12111 Sleep tight:D

moe
12-02-2016, 04:47 PM
I will try to do my best, Ms M!

ms_m
12-02-2016, 06:14 PM
I will try to do my best, Ms M!

Looking forward to it Moe. Are you going to the game?

ms_m
12-02-2016, 06:17 PM
21.8 million viewers for #dalvsmin, most-watched thursday night game ever. Up 22% from last year's rodgers to rodgers game

12114!!!!!!!!!!

moe
12-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Sorry, cannot go....but will be watching!

destruction
12-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Love the "Papa Don't Take No Mess" Walmart commercial

destruction
12-04-2016, 04:33 PM
"Oh, be swift, my soul
To answer him be jubilant, my feet"

destruction
12-04-2016, 04:35 PM
"He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;"

moe
12-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Who? Rothlisberger? Brown? Bell?

ms_m
12-04-2016, 08:51 PM
He's just happy his Ravens got a chance in the play offs....LOL

Great job Steelers/Moe

Wow ATL, that's gotta hurt

AND....to the love of my life Arr& Bee....THANKS, Much Appreciated...hahahahahahahaha

moe
12-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Funny about that, Ms. M. He wouldn't give the Ravens the time of day at the beginning of the season. Only on the bandwagon when the going is good. Not really a true fan like us.

Jerry Oz
12-04-2016, 09:29 PM
He's just happy his Ravens got a chance in the play offs....LOL

Great job Steelers/Moe

Wow ATL, that's gotta hurt

AND....to the love of my life Arr& Bee....THANKS, Much Appreciated...hahahahahahahahaHuh? What's gotta hurt? I've been nursing a toothache; did I miss something?

ms_m
12-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Huh? What's gotta hurt? I've been nursing a toothache; did I miss something?

Ah yeah, you missed something...the Falcons lost by ONE point. It was a good game.

ms_m
12-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Funny about that, Ms. M. He wouldn't give the Ravens the time of day at the beginning of the season. Only on the bandwagon when the going is good. Not really a true fan like us.

Didn't hear a peep from him when we kicked their butts...hahahahaha. Those fly by night fans, what cha gonna do wit em. LOL

Jerry Oz
12-05-2016, 03:53 AM
Ah yeah, you missed something...the Falcons lost by ONE point. It was a good game.J/K. I was at dinner with my dad [[it's his 81st birthday) and my nephew kept gamecenter on the game. I was both heartbroken and pissed off but I couldn't sulk like I'm wont to do for sake of the occasion. Losing on a failed two point conversion run back for a safety? Seriously, who does that?!

arr&bee
12-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Oh well those-$%%%#@%%^&&*[[[[[[*&^^^^%%$#@@!@!!!???aaaaaaaagggggghhh....skalowag good for nothin bum redskins gave away that game to the good for nothing cardinals,aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!goodfo rnothindumbstupidsorrynoplayinnevergonna be anygoodsorrynoaccountcantscoreintheredzonenonplayi ngscrubs!!!!....now lets go beat philly!!!

ms_m
12-05-2016, 07:08 PM
J/K. I was at dinner with my dad [[it's his 81st birthday) and my nephew kept gamecenter on the game. I was both heartbroken and pissed off but I couldn't sulk like I'm wont to do for sake of the occasion. Losing on a failed two point conversion run back for a safety? Seriously, who does that?!

Happy Birthday to your Dad and many more.

What's really interesting, there were quite a few plays the Falcons could have capitalized on but didn't which is what made the game so interesting. They fought hard to make up their mistakes and I really believed they would pull it off but oh well...you have a wild card spot. I called Falcons and Detroit a few weeks ago. LOL

ms_m
12-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Oh well those-$%%%#@%%^&&*[[[[[[*&^^^^%%$#@@!@!!!???aaaaaaaagggggghhh....skalowag good for nothin bum redskins gave away that game to the good for nothing cardinals,aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!goodfo rnothindumbstupidsorrynoplayinnevergonna be anygoodsorrynoaccountcantscoreintheredzonenonplayi ngscrubs!!!!....now lets go beat philly!!!

Yeah, beat dem Eagles....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jerry Oz
12-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Happy Birthday to your Dad and many more.

What's really interesting, there were quite a few plays the Falcons could have capitalized on but didn't which is what made the game so interesting. They fought hard to make up their mistakes and I really believed they would pull it off but oh well...you have a wild card spot. I called Falcons and Detroit a few weeks ago. LOL On the way to the restaurant, I listened just long enough to find out that instead of driving for a score at the end of the first half, Matt Ryan served up his first pick six of the season. Momentum killer, to say the least. Then, instead of going up by three with four minutes left, he threw a pick two [[is that what you call a safety on a PAT?). Same guy on both interceptions, too. Advantage them.

moe
12-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Ms M: your Cowboys own the power rankings. We're 9th.;)

ms_m
12-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Ms M: your Cowboys own the power rankings. We're 9th.;)

Thought we had a shot in 2014 so I know better than to get too excited but I'm loving the season so far and taking it game by game.

What amazes me though is the people that think Dak will fold in the playoffs. The kids playing like a straight up veteran but they think he won't handle the pressure. Yeah right, we'll see.

Jerry Oz
12-06-2016, 03:25 PM
People avoid comparing him to Russell Wilson but he's like his clone. Prescott is bigger and Wilson might have a stronger arm, but they're both smart and accurate and have no problem with scrambling when the opportunity presents itself. Best yet is the fact that rookie deals for mid-round franchise quarterbacks allow teams to build their rosters with depth.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yaYV8i5n1OjZe/giphy.gif

ms_m
12-06-2016, 10:12 PM
We're lucky to have him, I agree.;)

arr&bee
12-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Ain't it sad that our nation's capital has no professional sports teams..oh wait yes we do...the washington kastles-yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

ms_m
12-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Ain't it sad that our nation's capital has no professional sports teams..oh wait yes we do...the washington kastles-yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEY REFUSE TO LOSE...HAHAHAHAHAHA

.....but your Skins are IN THE HUNT...hahahahahahahah

Listen, I know how ya feel, been there done that waaaaaaaaaaaay too many times and ain't no guarantee how this ends''' HOWEVER..We're #1 hahahahahaha

moe
12-08-2016, 10:33 AM
........and we're trying!!;);)

Jerry Oz
12-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Ain't it sad that our nation's capital has no professional sports teams..oh wait yes we do...the washington kastles-yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!One of the few cities with a representative of all four major sports leagues. But to be honest, it doesn't seem like it.

destruction
12-08-2016, 02:59 PM

The last Ravens game is one of the few I was able to watch wire to wire.

Everyone knows I'm a Ravens fan.....I don't have to blurt it out every 5 yards. To quote from our other divine entity.....from the latest Mad Max...."We live....we die.....we live again!"

And I'm also a Seahawks fan.

".....but your Skins are IN THE HUNT...hahahahahahahah"

Yeah......Just like the FOX....is in the HUNT.

Oink Oink baby....

ms_m
12-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Everyone knows I'm a Ravens fan.....I don't have to blurt it out every 5 yards. To quote from our other divine entity.....from the latest Mad Max...."We live....we die.....we live again!"

Blurting it out makes it fun for some of us. It's call enthusiasm, you should try it err once in awhile.

As far as your Mad Max....Every team in the league lives by that mantra...well maybe not the Browns but you get the drift.:cool:

destruction
12-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Blurting it out makes it fun for some of us. It's call enthusiasm, you should try it err once in awhile.

As far as your Mad Max....Every team in the league lives by that mantra...well maybe not the Browns but you get the drift.:cool:

I hear you and understand that sometimes it can also be healthy.

But for me, as they also say in the NFL, it's a matter of Down and Distance.

How many people are down with me.....and how far away are they.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl4SsaOJlAc

moe
12-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Uh huh........there was a conversation that I REMEMBER that I asked: "Have you been watching Ravens games?
"No, why should I.....they always lose."
Christmas Day.........we'll see who Santa loves more....the one who's in the house with his belly full of food or the blonde who braved the cold at Heinz in full face paint.

ms_m
12-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Uh huh........there was a conversation that I REMEMBER that I asked: "Have you been watching Ravens games?
"No, why should I.....they always lose."
Christmas Day.........we'll see who Santa loves more....the one who's in the house with his belly full of food or the blonde who braved the cold at Heinz in full face paint.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....you got served Des HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:45 AM

moe
12-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Morning Ms M. That will be an interesting game!
We're in Buffalo....have to look at the snow report. We got 1-2 inches.

ms_m
12-11-2016, 04:01 PM
We're in Buffalo....have to look at the snow report. We got 1-2 inches.

You're further north but last I checked they are looking for a little snow/rain later in the evening. Stay warm Moe.

Just walked in the door and had planned on taking a nap to get ready for tonight but this Skins/Eagles game has me intrigued. LOL

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:12 PM
I give props when props are due. Good Job Skins, you held it down to the wire!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:13 PM
I didn't see the Detroit game but I cannot believe the Browns only lost by 3 points. How was that possible????

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Time to take my nap now. I will return. LOL

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:18 PM
12167!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:32 PM
BTW...Congrats Steelers/Moe!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 05:59 PM
I didn't see the Detroit game but I cannot believe the Browns only lost by 3 points. How was that possible????

My bad, the Bears....but still? LOL

Jerry Oz
12-11-2016, 07:09 PM
We're in Buffalo....have to look at the snow report. We got 1-2 inches. We got half an inch, most of which was thawed by noon.

ms_m
12-11-2016, 07:36 PM
We got half an inch, most of which was thawed by noon.

Are you in East Rutherford or somewhere close? From what I can see its below freezing with snow/rain but anyhoo....I'm calling the Falcons game....LOL....congrats!

What the heck is happening with Russell Wilson?

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:04 PM
12168!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:10 PM
I like the Fast and Furious franchise!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Wow! Looks like I'm going to the movies!!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:23 PM
I still prefer the old song but I'll admit this one is growing on me. However I rather hear this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Good Job D!!!!!!

moe
12-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Geez, I just posted & the post just got zapped! We now have freezing rain.......it's terrible!
How bout that LeVeon Bell? 236 yards today!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:54 PM
@$# ...sorry, Zeke should have caught that but

I didn't get to see your game but did see highlights and Bell was on fire!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:55 PM
touchdown baby!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Be careful out there Moe!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:04 PM
yeeessssss!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Son of a @$#@%

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Feed Me!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Feed Me!!!!!!!!!

again....LOL

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:34 PM
I would have challenged it too....LOL

ms_m
12-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Are you serious?

ms_m
12-11-2016, 11:32 PM
This could be a loooong night:eek:

ms_m
12-11-2016, 11:39 PM
^$%#@^&^uiyui{

ms_m
12-11-2016, 11:53 PM

ms_m
12-11-2016, 11:56 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

about time!!!

ms_m
12-12-2016, 12:21 AM
I am NOT a happy camper

ms_m
12-12-2016, 12:32 AM
S@@$&*^

but

thomas96
12-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Cowboys won't get far with Dak when going up against great teams. Need Romo to stand a chance down the road. Dak is the future and he's very bright but Romo is the hero Dallas needs right now. Too bad they don't deserve him.

Jerry Oz
12-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Are you in East Rutherford or somewhere close? From what I can see its below freezing with snow/rain but anyhoo....I'm calling the Falcons game....LOL....congrats!

What the heck is happening with Russell Wilson?Columbus, Ohio. My plan is to move to western New York after my Ronco Self-Lobotomy Kit arrives and I use it two or three times. And thanks. I'm hoping that your Boys play better against Tampa Bay than they played tonight. I was rooting for them, too...

Jerry Oz
12-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Cowboys won't get far with Dak when going up against great teams. Need Romo to stand a chance down the road. Dak is the future and he's very bright but Romo is the hero Dallas needs right now. Too bad they don't deserve him.No disrespect intended, but Romo has never showed up for big games. He's a good QB, but I don't have your [[or Jerry Jones') level of faith that he will play better than the kid.

thomas96
12-12-2016, 02:26 AM
No disrespect intended, but Romo has never showed up for big games. He's a good QB, but I don't have your [[or Jerry Jones') level of faith that he will play better than the kid.

The Cowboys have been so mediocre around him that's he hasn't really played in many big games. 8 TDs to 2 INT in 6 playoff starts. Only two wins, but again, more to do with rest of team than him. And now he doesn't have to carry the offense by himself with the weight on his shoulders. Romo in there opens it up more for Zeke to carry the load and gives them the ability to have a healthy mix of pass and run against great Ds. The Giants aren't a particularly great D but they forced the Cowboys into a situation where they had to rely on Dak throwing the ball and he predictably failed. With Romo in it would've been more open for Zeke earlier and they'd have never been in that position. And Romo in that position tonight would do much better than Dak. His success has been mainly because of two things. The offensive line. And defenses keying in entirely on the run game.

Jerry Oz
12-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Zeke is having a similar season and dynamic effect on the offense that DeMarco Murray had three seasons ago. In my opinion, suggesting that Romo has been surrounded by scrubs is unfair to the rest of the team. Prescott is having a season on par with Romo's best year.

ms_m
12-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Zeke is having a similar season and dynamic effect on the offense that DeMarco Murray had three seasons ago. In my opinion, suggesting that Romo has been surrounded by scrubs is unfair to the rest of the team. Prescott is having a season on par with Romo's best year.

It's unbelievable.... a rookie wins 11 games, lose two and people want to bench him. How many games have Rodgers, "Brady Bunch" and Roethlisberger lost this season and why not bench them too? Give me a break.

We lost, I accept that but to say we have a mediocre team is pure bull. Haters gonna hate but geeze Louise at least be fair and check out some stats!!!!

...and since when is a D-LINE and O-line doing their job a bad thing?

Last night I was upset...NOW...I'm pissed beyond pisstivity!!!!!!!

If Dak gets hurt, oh well that's how it rolls sometime but until then...

ONCE YOU GO DAK, YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-12-2016, 05:58 AM
...AND... 2007, Boyz had a 13-3 season, we LOST the division title to the friggin Giants no less and guess who was the QB?

We made mistakes last night and why the heck Bryant wasn't paying attention blows but the Giants offense and Beckham were not all that.... however their defense killed us!

To join the Boyz parade you gotta ride or die with the entire team...err body else can step!!!@!@!

ms_m
12-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Thanks Jerry Oz, knowing you're not in the Boyz camp 365 makes your compliment, support and eye for talent even sweeter. I truly appreciate that!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
12-12-2016, 06:08 AM
12174!!!!!!!!!!:p

ms_m
12-12-2016, 06:27 AM
oh and thomas96 I apologize. You didn't say this current team was mediocre but check yourself before you wreck yourself;)

moe
12-12-2016, 09:44 AM
No disrespect intended, but Romo has never showed up for big games. He's a good QB, but I don't have your [[or Jerry Jones') level of faith that he will play better than the kid.

I'm with you Jerry. Romo is not your answer. You have a winning combination of Dak/E. If it isn't broke don't fix it. What Romo can do is offer his experience in the playoffs [[while staying on the sidelines) to that combo. OK, so you lost yesterday, Russell Wilson threw 5 picks, etc. We all have bad games [[Steelers have had a few.....LOL). Let them get it out of their systems & next Sunday is another game. Dallas is still the team to beat!