PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump supporters - Think long and hard before you cast your vote

test

soulster
11-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Trump supporters: You like Donald Trump because you believe he can change the this country. You believe that the system has failed you and he knows how to get things moving again. You believe that the wrong people are being let in the country unchecked, and it's draining us dry. You believe jobs are being shipped abroad because business pays too much tax and has too much regulation. You believe we are being taken advantage of by other countries who don't return the generosity of the U.S.. m You believe there is rampant lawlessness because thugs don't respect authority. You don't like the Clintons because you believe she lies and poses a major threat to our democracy and the world. Maybe you'll just vote for Trump as a protest vote and don't really think he will win. But, what if he DOES win? He talks rough and tough, but all that thug talk will get us into a war!

So, with all of that, and more, why do you ignore all of Donald Trump's negatives? Do you think Hillary Clinton is really worse are worse than the Donald? Do you think he never lies? Do you seriously think he isn't violent? Do you seriously think he respects women? You condemn Bill Cosby, but give Donald Trump a pass. You rant excessively about emails, but, how can you excuse or ignore this:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

And this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Or this:
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/10/kellyanne-conway-finally-confronted-with-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-during-interview-001223517.html

And this:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Or this:
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/

Now, consider this:
http://www.pajiba.com/politics/why-the-media-wont-cover-the-child-rape-case-pending-against-donald-trump.php

Who the hell is advising Hillary? To hell with Bill, or Kenya! if I were her, i'd be all over this right now. I'd be stressing this at every chance. October surprise nothin'! This is a November shock if I ever saw one!

Do you Trump fans seriously think this country would fare better with a child rapist as president? How can you look your young daughters in the eye and vote for this creep, who has already proudly called women fat pigs, and bragged about sexually molesting women.

Donald Trump is the classic bully and extreme narcissist. It has to be about him all the time, not about YOU, his supporters. There is a reason he stated that he likes uneducated people, and it isn't because they get a raw deal in life. He doesn't give a crap about the working class Whites. He doesn't care about the religious faithful. He doesn't like Mexican immigrants...unless he can [[not) pay them cheap under the table. He doesn't care about Blacks. He knows nothing about the military or other nations. To him, woman are a "piece of ass" to stick your dick in, even if it is his own daughter..or yours. And, he says he can get away with it because he's wealthy and famous, just like he doesn't pay any taxes, while you see half your meager wage go to the IRS. In fact, he says he can shoot someone in Times Square and people would still support him. Lord knows the KKK, neo-nazis, and all of their ilk like and support him. Why? Oh, wait, but you're not a racist! I see, you are just gonna vote for one. By voting for Trump, you are also voting for every racist and anti-Semetic who also supports him. Or, maybe you really do want to make America WHITE again! Then, what the hell are you even doing on a SOULFUL Detroit forum where we talk about MOTOWN music?

Trump says he likes to fight. He'll not only fight our enemies, but he'll fight you too! And, if you think putting republicans back in congress so they will work with him, think again. He likes a fight, and will fight them on everything until he gets his way. Not your way: HIS way!You thought Obama was an imperial king. With Trump, you ain't seen nothing yet!

You Trump people should stop and think about this REAL HARD before it's too late. Then, if he actually wins, we will blame YOU, and YOU will also suffer the consequences just like everyone else. Get REAL! You jobs aren't going to come back. Your wages aren't going to go up. Oh, BTW, just don't get sick! Isn't that what people said before Obamacare? Do you actually think Kim Jung Un [[should be "Ill") will disarm and step down? Do you think Vladimir Putin will bend over and let Trump rape him like he does 13-year-old girls? Do you think he will actually destroy ISIS, the Taliban, and Al Quaida? Do you think he actually has a plan other than to carpet-bomb [[which is illegal) or nuke Iran and Syria, which will effectively end the world as we know it? Do you think all of those "really great people" he will hire will know any better than he does? The military generals have already said that they will not take orders for such illogical and irrational actions. Let's not forget that Trump knows nothing about what's actually in the Constitution, as he, and his cohorts will do everything they can to destroy it.

He's been telling you all what he will do for over a year and are you all just not listening to him? It pisses me off that you guys could even think about voting for such an ignorant, racist, sexist, despicable jackass like Donald Trump! And, don't think that if something happens to Trump, like he dies of a coronary or stroke because of a medical condition he refused to disclose, Mike Pence will be a good choice and things would be better. He comes with a load of his own baggage. He has waged his own war on womens rights, and wants to set back LGBGTQ rights back to the 30s. He's a kiss-ass who will do anything to stay relevant. He's like a male Sarah Palin.

Stop listening to his empty rhetoric and think! Use the brain God gave you and think!

TomatoTom123
11-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Woo-hoo, go soulster! Very well said indeed. If enough people read it Hillary might actually win!!

Are there a lot of Trump supporters on the forum?

Jerry Oz
11-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Have you heard about the Black church in Mississippi that was burned with the arsonist spray painting "vote Trump" on the side of the building?
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/11/02/vote-trump-painted-burned-black-church-ms/93161132/

soulster
11-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Yup. Just read it on NBC news.

soulster
11-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Woo-hoo, go soulster! Very well said indeed. If enough people read it Hillary might actually win!!

Are there a lot of Trump supporters on the forum?

There are a scant few.

MotownSteve
11-02-2016, 05:11 PM
And there is this which I posted in another thread:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html?wpsrc =sh_all_dt_tw_bot

phil
11-02-2016, 05:37 PM
There are a scant few.

Really ? I can't believe it !

soulster
11-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Really ? I can't believe it ! Two of them have already posted about it. On posted in a now-removed thread.

Roberta75
11-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Trump supporters: You like Donald Trump because you believe he can change the this country. You believe that the system has failed you and he knows how to get things moving again. You believe that the wrong people are being let in the country unchecked, and it's draining us dry. You believe jobs are being shipped abroad because business pays too much tax and has too much regulation. You believe we are being taken advantage of by other countries who don't return the generosity of the U.S.. m You believe there is rampant lawlessness because thugs don't respect authority. You don't like the Clintons because you believe she lies and poses a major threat to our democracy and the world. Maybe you'll just vote for Trump as a protest vote and don't really think he will win. But, what if he DOES win? He talks rough and tough, but all that thug talk will get us into a war!

So, with all of that, and more, why do you ignore all of Donald Trump's negatives? Do you think Hillary Clinton is really worse are worse than the Donald? Do you think he never lies? Do you seriously think he isn't violent? Do you seriously think he respects women? You condemn Bill Cosby, but give Donald Trump a pass. You rant excessively about emails, but, how can you excuse or ignore this:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

And this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Or this:
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/10/kellyanne-conway-finally-confronted-with-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-during-interview-001223517.html

And this:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Or this:
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/

Now, consider this:
http://www.pajiba.com/politics/why-the-media-wont-cover-the-child-rape-case-pending-against-donald-trump.php

Who the hell is advising Hillary? To hell with Bill, or Kenya! if I were her, i'd be all over this right now. I'd be stressing this at every chance. October surprise nothin'! This is a November shock if I ever saw one!

Do you Trump fans seriously think this country would fare better with a child rapist as president? How can you look your young daughters in the eye and vote for this creep, who has already proudly called women fat pigs, and bragged about sexually molesting women.

Donald Trump is the classic bully and extreme narcissist. It has to be about him all the time, not about YOU, his supporters. There is a reason he stated that he likes uneducated people, and it isn't because they get a raw deal in life. He doesn't give a crap about the working class Whites. He doesn't care about the religious faithful. He doesn't like Mexican immigrants...unless he can [[not) pay them cheap under the table. He doesn't care about Blacks. He knows nothing about the military or other nations. To him, woman are a "piece of ass" to stick your dick in, even if it is his own daughter..or yours. And, he says he can get away with it because he's wealthy and famous, just like he doesn't pay any taxes, while you see half your meager wage go to the IRS. In fact, he says he can shoot someone in Times Square and people would still support him. Lord knows the KKK, neo-nazis, and all of their ilk like and support him. Why? Oh, wait, but you're not a racist! I see, you are just gonna vote for one. By voting for Trump, you are also voting for every racist and anti-Semetic who also supports him. Or, maybe you really do want to make America WHITE again! Then, what the hell are you even doing on a SOULFUL Detroit forum where we talk about MOTOWN music?

Trump says he likes to fight. He'll not only fight our enemies, but he'll fight you too! And, if you think putting republicans back in congress so they will work with him, think again. He likes a fight, and will fight them on everything until he gets his way. Not your way: HIS way!You thought Obama was an imperial king. With Trump, you ain't seen nothing yet!

You Trump people should stop and think about this REAL HARD before it's too late. Then, if he actually wins, we will blame YOU, and YOU will also suffer the consequences just like everyone else. Get REAL! You jobs aren't going to come back. Your wages aren't going to go up. Oh, BTW, just don't get sick! Isn't that what people said before Obamacare? Do you actually think Kim Jung Un [[should be "Ill") will disarm and step down? Do you think Vladimir Putin will bend over and let Trump rape him like he does 13-year-old girls? Do you think he will actually destroy ISIS, the Taliban, and Al Quaida? Do you think he actually has a plan other than to carpet-bomb [[which is illegal) or nuke Iran and Syria, which will effectively end the world as we know it? Do you think all of those "really great people" he will hire will know any better than he does? The military generals have already said that they will not take orders for such illogical and irrational actions. Let's not forget that Trump knows nothing about what's actually in the Constitution, as he, and his cohorts will do everything they can to destroy it.

He's been telling you all what he will do for over a year and are you all just not listening to him? It pisses me off that you guys could even think about voting for such an ignorant, racist, sexist, despicable jackass like Donald Trump! And, don't think that if something happens to Trump, like he dies of a coronary or stroke because of a medical condition he refused to disclose, Mike Pence will be a good choice and things would be better. He comes with a load of his own baggage. He has waged his own war on womens rights, and wants to set back LGBGTQ rights back to the 30s. He's a kiss-ass who will do anything to stay relevant. He's like a male Sarah Palin.

Stop listening to his empty rhetoric and think! Use the brain God gave you and think!

Amen and its not just Trump. His running mate is equally as dangerous.

TomatoTom123
11-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Amen and its not just Trump. His running mate is equally as dangerous.

Seriously?! Is that true!!?? Oh my, what an idiot!!! [[feel free to replace "idiot" with more appropriate wording of your choice)

Roberta75
11-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Seriously?! Is that true!!?? Oh my, what an idiot!!! [[feel free to replace "idiot" with more appropriate wording of your choice)

If Pence was the decent family man he claim to be hed never have accepted Trumps VP offer. Hes just as bad and just as bigoted as Trump imo.

Roberta

MotownSteve
11-03-2016, 07:26 PM
If Pence was the decent family man he claim to be hed never have accepted Trumps VP offer. Hes just as bad and just as bigoted as Trump imo.

Roberta
My disagreement with what you wrote is I think he is worse. He is very much like tRump but is much more polished.

ms_m
11-04-2016, 10:25 PM
my disagreement with what you wrote is i think he is worse. He is very much like trump but is much more polished.

ding ding ding ding.....we've got a winner!

soulster
11-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Mike Pence is a real snake. Remember that song "The Snake" by Al Wilson?

TomatoTom123
11-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Mike Pence is a real snake. Remember that song "The Snake" by Al Wilson?

Hehe, Mike Pence's theme tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULx9k2QkL94&app=desktop

Roberta75
11-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I think Trumps Wall just got 10 feet higher to keep hi wife out. Mrs Melania Trump whos husband told the media she came to this country legally as did Mrs Trump at a speech this week. Turns out she was working illegally when she first came her. Maybe he should "round her up and deposit her" the hipocrissy is priceless. Lolololololol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/report-melania-trump-worked-in-us-without-proper-permit/2016/11/05/3ddc5a8a-a302-11e6-a44d-cc2898cfab06_story.html

144man
11-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Think of the people in other countries who have no say in the matter, but are really scared about Trump's policy on NATO.

soulster
11-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Mexico is going to retaliate if Trump wins:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/04/news/economy/mexico-trump-contigency-plan/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

TomatoTom123
11-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Who do we think will win?
I'd go with Hillary but it's still too close to call

TomatoTom123
11-08-2016, 07:03 PM
I remember watching the news coverage of the Brexit referendum about six months ago, thinking "Nah, we won't leave"... only to wake up the next morning having witnessed the UK vote to terminate its membership of the EU, the Prime Minister resigned, the economy crashed and the country in turmoil! I wonder, will the same happen with Trump...?

soulster
11-08-2016, 07:37 PM
It's very early, but i'm already worried!

soulster
11-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Looks like the ultimate voter suppression has started:
https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAk45S4?m=en-us

Azuza, CA [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azusa,_California#Demographics)
No word on the racial makeup of the wounded people or shooter yet.

Roberta75
11-08-2016, 10:18 PM
It's very early, but i'm already worried!

Me too but Im still thinking Hillary will win.

jobeterob
11-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Sadly I don't! Damn

sophisticated_soul
11-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Me too but Im still thinking Hillary will win.

I'm very disappointed that it is as close as it is right now. Very disappointed. But I too feel Hillary can still win. But it won't be the landslide rejection of Trump's message of hate I was hoping for. Sadly.

soulster
11-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Better get used to the new battle cries:

"Build The Wall!"

"Deport 'Em!"

"Grab 'em By The Pussy!"

Oh, "Just don't get sick!".

Get ready to see a snickering Rudy Giuliani on TV all day, the appointment of the most extreme Supreme Court justice ever, higher prices, union-busting, neo-nazis patrolling the streets, increased police brutality, your kids never having the chance to go to collage because it's too expensive, war, massive discrimination of Blacks, women, LGBTQ, and tons of court battles. And, don't let the condom break!

marv2
11-09-2016, 12:16 AM
It is not looking good...............................

soulster
11-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Brace yourselves people and bend over. Better use the astroglide, because the world is about to get massively raped.

TomatoTom123
11-09-2016, 02:56 AM
Oh dear... I think Trump may have won.

TomatoTom123
11-09-2016, 03:07 AM
The Clinton Campaign manager has just told everyone at Clinton HQ to go home

splanky
11-09-2016, 07:50 AM
The Clinton Campaign manager has just told everyone at Clinton HQ to go home, LOL

Your slip is showing....

TomatoTom123
11-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Your slip is showing....

My slip is showing!? Lol! I am not a Trump supporter by any means.... It was just funny as I had expected Hilary to come and and delivery her victory speech when instead some random guy came over and said "everybody go home and catch some Zs", hehe :)

soulster
11-09-2016, 10:15 AM
As soon as they called Pennsylvania, I turned off the TV and went to bed. I knew the nightmare scenario had just played out.

Tic-Tacs, anyone?

TomatoTom123
11-09-2016, 12:43 PM
As soon as they called Pennsylvania, I turned off the TV and went to bed. I knew the nightmare scenario had just played out.

Tic-Tacs, anyone?

I woke up with it pretty much over, so that was a nice surprise to start the day with!! The total turnout is actually predicted to be very low, something like 55%. Hilary even got more votes [[apparently about 200,000 more) than Trump overall. My man Gary Johnson managed to get 3% of the vote! Lol :)

Roberta75
11-09-2016, 04:23 PM
My slip is showing!? Lol! I am not a Trump supporter by any means.... It was just funny as I had expected Hilary to come and and delivery her victory speech when instead some random guy came over and said "everybody go home and catch some Zs", hehe :)

A "nice surprise" Seriouslly. Theres nothing lol or hehe funny about a racist and misogynistic and sexist and dangerous PIG gets elected gto President of the United States. Sorry but this isnt funny my dear.

TomatoTom123
11-09-2016, 04:34 PM
A "nice surprise" Seriouslly. Theres nothing lol or hehe funny about a racist and misogynistic and sexist and dangerous PIG gets elected gto President of the United States. Sorry but this isnt funny my dear.

Yes, sorry, Roberta, you're right. I was just being silly. It's all very crazy! I am as shocked and appalled as the next person. Of course it was not a nice surprise, quite the opposite!!! [[I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously ;))

144man
11-09-2016, 07:06 PM
According to the BBC, the turnout of Black Voters was 5% down on 2012. I suppose that would have been enough to lose the election for Hillary Clinton.

lakeside
11-09-2016, 07:42 PM
A little late....but, says so much.
https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f59901%5fAPt4xAoAAJ49W CNVvgJ06E%2f%2ffzo&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeo

soulster
11-09-2016, 11:17 PM
According to the BBC, the turnout of Black Voters was 5% down on 2012. I suppose that would have been enough to lose the election for Hillary Clinton.

That's right. A LOT of people just didn't vote. Gotta admit: Hillary Clinton had a lot of flaws, but nothing compared to Trump and Pence, and, just like Brexit, a lot of Trump voters and non-voters are going to have a lot of regret very, very soon. Still, you have some yahoos yelling to assassinate Clinton and Obama as Trump's speeches just last night and today.

The good thing is that we now have just enough enough Senate Democrats to filibuster the crazy ideas the republicans come up with.

Jerry Oz
11-10-2016, 03:37 AM
As it turns out, Bernie Sanders' supporters sat out the election. They firmly believe that Clinton, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Donna Brazile, and the Democrats stacked the deck unfairly against their man. So they chose not to vote as opposed to voting for Clinton, regardless of outcome. That's their right but it's a little sad. There are hundreds of posts on Twitter and Facebook about Black, Muslim, LGBTQ, and Hispanic people being physically assaulted by proud Trump supporters. Their kids are telling stories about being told that they are being deported at school. They are snatching hijabs off of women's heads. They are being robbed. It's heartbreaking to read.

But to follow it up by reading the self-righteous posts of Sanders' disciples is infuriating. Many are gleeful. This is clearly NOT a case of Trump being the "people's candidate", but a situation wherein a few were indifferent to whether a madman becomes president so long as they ruined her chance. The nutty thing is that Sanders negotiated with her to have many progressive goals added to the Democratic platform. But rather than get half of their demands from her, they are willing to step backwards. The Affordable Care Act, a progressive goal for a generation is gone. An increase in minimum wage is gone. Paid tuition to public universities is gone. The chance to seat a liberal leaning Supreme Court is gone. And with it, voting rights are threatened along with reproductive rights.

Pure lunacy. I'd say that this country deserves what's coming next, but I feel for the people who have to explain to their kids why the world turned against them. Senator Sanders is not responsible but he fed this beast and I bet he regrets how he went about making his case against her.

splanky
11-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Yes, sorry, Roberta, you're right. I was just being silly. It's all very crazy! I am as shocked and appalled as the next person. Of course it was not a nice surprise, quite the opposite!!! [[I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously ;))

Dang, why do I still see your slip? I'm with Roberta on this one. A lot of people are worried
about the future of their families, friends and selves and you think it's all one big joke. You'll
wake up one day...
Anyway, folks we all will have to deal with this...

marv2
11-10-2016, 08:55 AM

No, it is not the fault of Black voters that Clinton lost and Trump won.
93% of the Black voters turned out, so that is not reason Hillary Clinton lost. The truth is 60% of women voters voted for Trump and he also got 27% of the Hispanic vote which is amazing considering the rhetoric he used regarding Mexicans and immigrants. Add to that the Bernie Sanders supports sat out and did not vote for either candidate.

marv2
11-10-2016, 08:56 AM
The Clinton Campaign manager has just told everyone at Clinton HQ to go home, LOL

How do you find any of this funny?

TomatoTom123
11-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Dang, why do I still see your slip? I'm with Roberta on this one. A lot of people are worried
about the future of their families, friends and selves and you think it's all one big joke. You'll
wake up one day...
Anyway, folks we all will have to deal with this...

Ugh, my stupid slip! I tried to put that thing away! Anyways, I am sorry, obviously this is serious and will affect people's lives. I am NOT happy that Trump won the election, but he did, so I suppose we just have to accept and make the most out of it. I would say that Donald Trump as a person is quite hilarious [[his hair, his face, etc) in a sort of idiotic way - and the thought of him being president is just crazy and preposterous - but of course his views and what he has said is not.

How do you find any of this funny?

Yea, sorry, I will retract my LOL from that statement. I was just expecting Hillary's speech when a random dude said "yea, we're a bit tired".

OH DEAR - now I realise what that sounded like - I wasn't laughing at the loss of Hillary!!!! Sorry!!

marv2
11-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Ugh, my stupid slip! I tried to put that thing away! Anyways, I am sorry, obviously this is serious and will affect people's lives. I am NOT happy that Trump won the election, but he did, so I suppose we just have to accept and make the most out of it. I would say that Donald Trump as a person is quite hilarious [[his hair, his face, etc) in a sort of idiotic way - and the thought of him being president is just crazy and preposterous - but of course his views and what he has said is not.

Yea, sorry, I will retract my LOL from that statement. I was just expecting Hillary's speech when a random dude said "yea, we're a bit tired".

OH DEAR - now I realise what that sounded like - I wasn't laughing at the loss of Hillary!!!! Sorry!!

That "random dude" was John Podesta. the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. He previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama.

TomatoTom123
11-10-2016, 10:11 AM
That "random dude" was John Podesta. the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. He previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama.

Yea, that's the guy. Just looked him up. His "email leak" was among the first things to come up.

marv2
11-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Yea, that's the guy. Just looked him up. His "email leak" was among the first things to come up.

You don't get it. I know who he is just as everyone in America knows who he is. He is a quite accomplished individual and not just known for an email leak. The country is in shock at this moment if you don't understand that, I can't explain it to you.

TomatoTom123
11-10-2016, 11:56 AM
You don't get it. I know who he is just as everyone in America knows who he is. He is a quite accomplished individual and not just known for an email leak. The country is in shock at this moment if you don't understand that, I can't explain it to you.

Oh yea, sorry Marv, I just meant that that was the first thing that came up about him. I didn't mean anything by it - I dont know why I even mentioned it! Soz

Jerry Oz
11-10-2016, 01:09 PM
No, it is not the fault of Black voters that Clinton lost and Trump won.
93% of the Black voters turned out, so that is not reason Hillary Clinton lost. The truth is 60% of women voters voted for Trump and he also got 27% of the Hispanic vote which is amazing considering the rhetoric he used regarding Mexicans and immigrants. Add to that the Bernie Sanders supports sat out and did not vote for either candidate.Marv, the Clinton campaign and pollsters assumed that the Sandernistas would be reasonable and vote for her as an alternative to Trump. 3-4 million registered Democrats did not vote for president and most of those are the recalcitrant, privileged, self-centered Bernie Bros. The amazing thing to me is they often throw the phrase "White privilege" at Caucasians who don't have an understanding that Black people have a different experience from them. What kind of privilege do you have when your refusal to vote results in different classes of people being treated like they don't exist? I respect their right to take their action, but I'm sad that they did. This is crazy.

marv2
11-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Marv, the Clinton campaign and pollsters assumed that the Sandernistas would be reasonable and vote for her as an alternative to Trump. 3-4 million registered Democrats did not vote for president and most of those are the recalcitrant, privileged, self-centered Bernie Bros. The amazing thing to me is they often throw the phrase "White privilege" at Caucasians who don't have an understanding that Black people have a different experience from them. What kind of privilege do you have when your refusal to vote results in different classes of people being treated like they don't exist? I respect their right to take their action, but I'm sad that they did. This is crazy.

This is totally crazy and it will not be just me that is going to be sorry that this has happened. Many of Donald Trump's supporters are in for a very special lesson.

I have right now a feeling similar to the way I felt the morning of September 11, 2001. I kid you not.

Jerry Oz
11-10-2016, 03:05 PM
The Sanders' supporters, or Dreamers as they are called, are gloating on social media. Everything that happens from this point is Clinton's fault as far as they are concerned because they feel that she and the DNC rigged the primary election. Gay people, Muslims, and Hispanics are being beaten and told that they are not welcome. Black people are being shouted at by cowards in moving cars who tell them to go back to Africa. Oh, and this happened in Georgia yesterday:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw0soSxWgAAmtv8.jpg

The thing is, this is only surfacing now but it was always there. If there's one take away, it's that it's good to know that we never really had a chance to begin with.

marv2
11-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Jerry what are those people holding up on that overpass?

Jerry Oz
11-10-2016, 03:30 PM
They are wearing KKK hoods and carrying white power flags.

marv2
11-10-2016, 04:05 PM
They are wearing KKK hoods and carrying white power flags.

Oh they're full of shit. We are not going back that far! That does not scare African Americans today, it just pisses them off! Some one should let them know that we are not you're Granddaddy's Negroes............ You'll get your ass busted today talking trash [[to put it mildly!)