PDA

View Full Version : I could never love another-the temps-is there a vidio performance?

test

arr&bee
10-17-2016, 07:29 PM
I've never seen one.

marv2
10-17-2016, 07:56 PM
I've never seen one.

I am also certain I remember seeing them sing this on television .
I am going to look for it.

arr&bee
10-17-2016, 07:59 PM
Thanks marv,you are the[sherlock holmes]of sdf always finding the hard to find vids,hehehehe!!!

marv2
10-17-2016, 08:33 PM
Thanks marv,you are the[sherlock holmes]of sdf always finding the hard to find vids,hehehehe!!!

We do our best. It's fun!

carole cucumber
10-17-2016, 09:00 PM
Until the Temp's version's found, here's a version by David Ruffin coupled with You'll Lose A Precious Love to tide us over.

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/soulforum/videos/view-1263-david-ruffin-i-could-never-love-another/

BayouMotownMan
10-17-2016, 09:01 PM
I want to say I saw them doing this song and I Wish It Would Rain on The Mike Douglas Show. What I remember the most was the producer putting this awful raindrop screen over the group performing "Rain" and it was so annoying because it blocked viewing the group. Months later when Gladys and the Pips released it, they were on Douglas and they used that same annoying screen.

Ruffin was fired just at the song was peaking

marv2
10-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Until the Temp's version's found, here's a version by David Ruffin coupled with You'll Lose A Precious Love to tide us over.

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/soulforum/videos/view-1263-david-ruffin-i-could-never-love-another/

that was great. Thanks Carole

marv2
10-17-2016, 09:08 PM
I want to say I saw them doing this song and I Wish It Would Rain on The Mike Douglas Show. What I remember the most was the producer putting this awful raindrop screen over the group performing "Rain" and it was so annoying because it blocked viewing the group. Months later when Gladys and the Pips released it, they were on Douglas and they used that same annoying screen.

Ruffin was fired just at the song was peaking

Mike Douglas and sixties variety shows always killed me whenever they tried to be "creative" with their staging LOL! Hullabaloo was one of the worst. I remember they had Sam the Sham & the Pharohs on to perform "Little Red Riding Hood". They had one of the dancers dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and running around what was suppose to be a forest. It was awful. LOL!

arr&bee
10-18-2016, 07:19 PM
Cool carol,temptin and cool!