PDA

View Full Version : 12 Seriously Painful Band Breakups

test

jobeterob
10-15-2016, 11:12 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/music/12-seriously-painful-band-breakups/ss-BBxib8I?ocid=spartandhp#image=1

sansradio
10-16-2016, 09:40 AM
I have NEVER read that Diana "threw herself" on Flo's casket. Until now, that is.😒

jobeterob
10-16-2016, 10:56 AM
I thought that was new and increasing the level of flamboyant sensationalism

sansradio
10-16-2016, 11:23 AM
Precisely, jobeterob.

Roberta75
10-16-2016, 12:06 PM
I thought that was new and increasing the level of flamboyant sensationalism

Mark Bego is Mary Wilsons best friend and not the most credable source. His book on Whitney Houston was full of exaggeratting and was real cruel to Miss Cissy Houston who is considered a saint in New Jersey.

Jimi LaLumia
10-16-2016, 01:08 PM
now Ross leapt onto the casket? LOL people need to get a life!..ask Florence's children what THEY think of Diana Ross; that, to me, is more important than any of the psycho babble.

jobeterob
10-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Mark Bego is Mary Wilsons best friend and not the most credable source. His book on Whitney Houston was full of exaggeratting and was real cruel to Miss Cissy Houston who is considered a saint in New Jersey.

Yes but surely he wouldn't have been stupid and Trumplike enough to write that?

soulster
10-16-2016, 02:12 PM
Looks like the Eagles and Crosby, Stills & Nash were particularly nasty breakups.

Roberta75
10-16-2016, 03:03 PM
Looks like the Eagles and Crosby, Stills & Nash were particularly nasty breakups.

Im real surprised the Beach Boys didnt make the list. They are still feuding.

Bluebrock
10-16-2016, 04:01 PM
now Ross leapt onto the casket? LOL people need to get a life!..ask Florence's children what THEY think of Diana Ross; that, to me, is more important than any of the psycho babble.
Yes indeed Jimi. It is amazing what some people write and what some people believe.

midnightman
10-16-2016, 05:14 PM
Nah, this was the nastiest break up in rock history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSm5optFVUw

arr&bee
10-17-2016, 04:22 PM
There was a little group from motown that wasn't mentioned here,they had a few hits until the lead singer got the big head and was fired,shortly after another member had to leave because his health failed due to his drinking,and thier great first tenor quit due to frustrations he felt,who was this little group.....they were called-the temptations!

TheMotownManiac
10-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Mark Bego is a parasitic lush who has let the blood alcohol level of his brain affect his ability to know the truth from fiction. He knows dishing Diana will get him quoted and. like Mary used to do, will say anything to attract attention. I'm glad they are good friends except Mary tends to over drink in his company.

marv2
10-17-2016, 05:43 PM
There was a little group from motown that wasn't mentioned here,they had a few hits until the lead singer got the big head and was fired,shortly after another member had to leave because his health failed due to his drinking,and thier great first tenor quit due to frustrations he felt,who was this little group.....they were called-the temptations!

Yeah but they didn't wear sequins! LOL!!!!

marv2
10-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Mark Bego is a parasitic lush who has let the blood alcohol level of his brain affect his ability to know the truth from fiction. He knows dishing Diana will get him quoted and. like Mary used to do, will say anything to attract attention. I'm glad they are good friends except Mary tends to over drink in his company.

I like Mark Bego. He's from the Detroit area. I liked his biography on Aretha Franklin.

jobeterob
10-17-2016, 05:52 PM
They have to fluff up the books at least a little bit or they won't get published or sell anything.