PDA

View Full Version : Anita Baker, Patti LaBelle and Diana Ross

test

abfan
01-08-2011, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKTzJjRoqSM

nomis
01-08-2011, 10:22 AM
..wonderful clips..I would love to just sit and listen to Patti and Anita..theres real sisterhood there and its a wonderful thing to see..strong intellegent women loving life..great to see..as for Berry and Diana..as hes looking at her you can see that love..he still loves her and always will.."I would have stayed If I knew how much he loved Me.." would you Diana ? twenty years of loyalty to Berry and she had what ? a few hundred thousand to her name...she was never a gold digger she got Berry but he kept the bucks..she was right to take what RCA offered and give her children security for life..They should be together..but I suspect he loved her more,,Diana has talked about how lonely these last years have been for her,,and yet theres a man who loves her just a plane ride away...

abfan
01-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I sent this link to Anita on twitter .. she said she dose'nt do utube'..I wonder why most artist havent embraced YouTube..I think its free PR espicially with clips like these

topdiva1
01-13-2011, 01:56 AM
..wonderful clips..I would love to just sit and listen to Patti and Anita..theres real sisterhood there and its a wonderful thing to see..strong intellegent women loving life..great to see..as for Berry and Diana..as hes looking at her you can see that love..he still loves her and always will.."I would have stayed If I knew how much he loved Me.." would you Diana ? twenty years of loyalty to Berry and she had what ? a few hundred thousand to her name...she was never a gold digger she got Berry but he kept the bucks..she was right to take what RCA offered and give her children security for life..They should be together..but I suspect he loved her more,,Diana has talked about how lonely these last years have been for her,,and yet theres a man who loves her just a plane ride away...

Gordy and Ross - a star crossed love story, still very much untold.

marv2
01-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Gordy and Ross - a star crossed love story, still very much untold.

Berry Gordy never married Diana Ross for a reason.

nomis
01-13-2011, 03:54 PM
To quote the man himself.."Hell yes I asked her to marry me.."
..she turned him down around '68 -'70 I believe..her reason I can only speculate-
He didnt have a good track record.
Then everybody at Motown would say she got her way.
She didnt want to disapoint her Mother and Father
Diana always relied on her gut instinct maybe that voice we all have inside said dont go there...
Who knows?

marv2
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
To quote the man himself.."Hell yes I asked her to marry me.."
..she turned him down around '68 -'70 I believe..her reason I can only speculate-
He didnt have a good track record.
Then everybody at Motown would say she got her way.
She didnt want to disapoint her Mother and Father
Diana always relied on her gut instinct maybe that voice we all have inside said dont go there...
Who knows?

He ALSO said that "BLACK [[Diane) is kinda bitchy ain't she? ........ If I married her, I would have to be kissing her ass all the time. Hell, I need someone to be kissing my ass!". Mr. Gordy went on to say "marry her? For what? She has me anyway......."

That's what he said......hehehehehehehehe....

nomis
01-13-2011, 06:12 PM
ha ha he did Marv LOL I forgot about that quote..you just made me smile brother..

topdiva1
01-13-2011, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=marv2;28246]He ALSO said that "BLACK [[Diane) is kinda bitchy ain't she? ........ If I married her, I would have to be kissing her ass all the time. Hell, I need someone to be kissing my ass!". Mr. Gordy went on to say "marry her? For what? She has me anyway......."

Kinda Bitchy???? Oh ok.

marv2
01-13-2011, 09:32 PM
ha ha he did Marv LOL I forgot about that quote..you just made me smile brother..

I'm just saying...... LOL! He said a bunch of other stuff too. I only quoted what has been in print for years and is easily verifiable. Now, if we want to talk about "other" things he's said regarding this matter, I would have to preface everything with "it's been said that .." or " I've heard he made the comment that...." hehehehehehe!