PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO ME

test

glencro
09-27-2016, 11:41 AM
I celebrated my 50th birthday last month and being the youngest of 7 my siblings came together and threw me a birthday party. I told them that I wanted to include my photography since it is what I'm most passionate about. The other thing is music. I displayed 50 pieces of my photography and made a playlist that featured 50 songs that included Gladys Knight & The Pips, Maxwell, Sister Sledge, Incognito, Chaka Khan, Louie Vega, Nina Simone, Foreign Xchange, Lou Rawls, Kirk Walem, Jill Scott and The Emotions just to name a few. My nephew put this video together for me and went above and beyond the call of duty. I didn't realize how talented he was. There are a few surprise celebrity greetings. So grateful for the first 50 years of my life. Also grateful for my family, friends and this awesome Soulful Detroit family. Hope that you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAXUKZagSU

ralpht
09-27-2016, 01:19 PM
Happy birthday. Fifty is a mile stone. Also thank you form sharing your video. I'll check it out soon.

marv2
09-27-2016, 04:43 PM
Big Glen! Welcome to the club.... the fifties club! LOL! Congratulations and Happy Birthday Bud!

Marv

robb_k
09-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Congratulatons! You are now a real grown-up! Enjoy it! I remember my 50th, 20 years ago. My siblings came from Sweden Denmark, Manitoba and L.A. to get together to take me on a hot-air ballooning trip over The Sierra Nevada Mountains.

glencro
09-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank you all for the bday wishes...Happy to be a part of the club marv2...robb_k hot air balooning trip sounds amazing

ms_m
11-04-2016, 09:53 PM
I'M WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LATE but Happy Birthday YOUNG PUP;)

arr&bee
11-05-2016, 03:00 PM
HAPPY 50TH,NOW HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO....HAIRGROWTH IN THE EARS[oh it'll happen]..A NEW NEIGHBOR[ARTHUR I. TIS]AND HE WON'T LEAVE EITHER..SOME MEMORY LOSS...IMPATIENCE...SOME PHYSICAL THINGS THAT YOU DID AT 49 MAY NOT WORK NOW[HEHE]OTHER THAN THAT LIFE IS GOOD.

robb_k
11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
HAPPY 50TH,NOW HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO....HAIRGROWTH IN THE EARS[oh it'll happen]..A NEW NEIGHBOR[ARTHUR I. TIS]AND HE WON'T LEAVE EITHER..SOME MEMORY LOSS...IMPATIENCE...SOME PHYSICAL THINGS THAT YOU DID AT 49 MAY NOT WORK NOW[HEHE]OTHER THAN THAT LIFE IS GOOD.

THAT'S an understatement! :p

ms_m
11-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Ya'll know they have a pill for dat...right? hahahahahaha

destruction
11-07-2016, 08:14 PM
I had pills for memory loss.....but I forgot where.......

However....there is a cure for Impatience......Solitary Confinement.

Ya'll know they have a pill for dat...right? hahahahahaha

destruction
11-07-2016, 08:17 PM
That video was Out FREAKING Standing......best I've ever seen.

.....and many more J.