PDA

View Full Version : One hell of a tight band live - Miama Sound Machine Homecomming Concert 1988

test

nomis
01-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Got a copy on Vhs of Miami Sound Machines final gig in their hometown in '88..havent watched it for years thats one hell of a talented group of musicians..and they looked like they were having fun..why did Gloria dump them ? it hardly helped her career in the long run..if I was singing with that band I would kept them on..they set fire to that arena that night..they were one hell of a band I highly recommend getting a copy of it..its sadly never come out on DVD...the showman ship..one of the best concerts Ive ever seen no theatrics just a real band there to play..god it was good

Kamasu_Jr
01-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Got a copy on Vhs of Miami Sound Machines final gig in their hometown in '88..havent watched it for years thats one hell of a talented group of musicians..and they looked like they were having fun..why did Gloria dump them ? it hardly helped her career in the long run..if I was singing with that band I would kept them on..they set fire to that arena that night..they were one hell of a band I highly recommend getting a copy of it..its sadly never come out on DVD...the showman ship..one of the best concerts Ive ever seen no theatrics just a real band there to play..god it was good

Interesting, but I greatly dislike Gloria Estefan's voice; Way too bland & soul-less for my taste. Gloria and her hubby dumped MSM so they could build her as a solo and not have to pay all of those band members.