PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to The First Lady of Las Vegas--Lola Falana!

test

sansradio
09-11-2016, 11:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxWGLKSakE

woodward
09-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks for posting. Since I did not recognize her name, I googled and reviewed her Wikipedia information and learned about her background. The most amazing thing that I discovered is the she is basically a Philadelphian [[although she was born in Camden, NJ), she graduated from Germantown High School in Philadelphia.

sansradio
09-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks for posting. Since I did not recognize her name, I googled and reviewed her Wikipedia information and learned about her background. The most amazing thing that I discovered is the she is basically a Philadelphian [[although she was born in Camden, NJ), she graduated from Germantown High School in Philadelphia.

Anytime, Woodward.

captainjames
09-11-2016, 05:03 PM
OMG
I remember LOLA
What ever happen to her ?

sansradio
09-11-2016, 05:53 PM
OMG
I remember LOLA
What ever happen to her ?

She's still in Vegas, devoting her life to her religion and leading a missionary apostolate that helps orphans in sub-Saharan Africa.

sansradio
09-11-2016, 11:31 PM

By the way, and not to put too fine a point on things, I believe she was a high school dropout. Didn't fare so shabbily, though, did she?