PDA

View Full Version : Four tops [[rare footage playing baseball)

test

soulpassion
09-07-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure if I have done this right? Thought I would share this one with you all...still my favourite male group :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTWCzFnnPw

westgrandboulevard
09-07-2016, 09:55 AM
Welcome to Soulful Detroit, soulpassion....and it looks fine!

Clearly, it was not The Temptations who had all the moves......:)

soulpassion
09-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Welcome to Soulful Detroit, soulpassion....and it looks fine!

Clearly, it was not The Temptations who had all the moves......:)

Hi and Thankyou...believe it or not I actually joined this forum back in 2012 but I could never remember my user name or login details until recently going through an old folder where I had stored information in wrong one lol...and may I add a very big Thankyou to you all for putting my links to some of the clips I have on youtube [[ILMJXXX/VenusClare) was just wondering how do I get image of the actual video and not the link to show please?

westgrandboulevard
09-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Just sign in every day - it's the best way to remember your user name and login details LOL

Hope someone will soon answer your technical query, even if I can't....but I do remember I have enjoyed the clips associated with your name which I have seen posted on SD....

carole cucumber
09-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Clicking on the reply icon at the bottom right corner of a post leads to a Quick Reply box.
Below the blue bar, across the top of the rectangle are a series of icons. The last grouping contains 5 icons. Clicking on the 4th [[next to last) icon opens an insert video box . Merely copy the URL of your video and paste it into the 'Enter your video URL below' slot and click O.K. Then click on 'post quick reply' located below the rectangle and the video should appear in thread.

soulpassion
09-07-2016, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=soulpassion;346564]I'm not sure if I have done this right? Thought I would share this one with you all...still my favourite male group :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTWCzFnnPw

soulpassion
09-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Clicking on the reply icon at the bottom right corner of a post leads to a Quick Reply box.
Below the blue bar, across the top of the rectangle are a series of icons. The last grouping contains 5 icons. Clicking on the 4th [[next to last) icon opens an insert video box . Merely copy the URL of your video and paste it into the 'Enter your video URL below' slot and click O.K. Then click on 'post quick reply' located below the rectangle and the video should appear in thread.
Thankyou so much for the kind help :o x

carole cucumber
09-07-2016, 11:20 AM
You're welcome. And thank you for the wonderful rare videos you have so graciously shared with us all.

marv2
09-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Thankyou so much for the kind help :o x

I hope my instructions also were of help.

soulpassion
09-09-2016, 07:58 AM
You're welcome. And thank you for the wonderful rare videos you have so graciously shared with us all.
your most welcome...Thankyou x

soulpassion
09-09-2016, 08:00 AM
oh yes...Thankyou :)