PDA

View Full Version : Smokey Robinson Demands Ex-Manager’s Lawsuit Be Thrown Out

test

marv2
09-03-2016, 08:48 PM
http://www.eurweb.com/2016/08/smokey-robinson-demands-ex-managers-lawsuit-thrown/

rrussi
09-04-2016, 01:28 AM
Somebody had a fake "William Robinson" Facebook page using Smokey's photos and likeness claiming to be him. I accepted a friend request and then received a message asking me to send him my personal info so he could have a briefcase of money sent to me and I could have 20% of the cash inside upon delivery. So I mentioned it on the FB page and he repied to me "f..k off". So I went to report the page and the fraud to FB, but it was gone. Whoever it was must've been foreign as the English in the message was very broken and grammatically incorrect.

theboyfromxtown
09-04-2016, 04:39 AM
Somebody had a fake "William Robinson" Facebook page using Smokey's photos and likeness claiming to be him. I accepted a friend request and then received a message asking me to send him my personal info so he could have a briefcase of money sent to me and I could have 20% of the cash inside upon delivery. So I mentioned it on the FB page and he repied to me "f..k off". So I went to report the page and the fraud to FB, but it was gone. Whoever it was must've been foreign as the English in the message was very broken and grammatically incorrect.

It always amazes me how these false Facebook pages seem to be full of English grammatical errors except when it comes to the bad language.

marv2
09-04-2016, 10:04 AM

I use to get those emails from Nigeria requesting that I deposit $2,500 in a bank account to receive $ 100,000 back! LOL!!!

arr&bee
09-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Hey marv,send me[2,500]and i'll send you a picture of[lilbits]in a thong and a signed picture of a coconut cake baked by greasy grady himself...hehehehehe!!!

marv2
09-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Hey marv,send me[2,500]and i'll send you a picture of[lilbits]in a thong and a signed picture of a coconut cake baked by greasy grady himself...hehehehehe!!!

Man, really? You take Paypal? LOL!!!!

rrussi
09-06-2016, 06:46 AM
It Is also amazing all the false reports on Facebook and the internet. Back in February I saw a post with photo in a news article that Duke of the 4 Tops had passed....but then in July he was alive and well at Martha's birthday party.