PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Aug 23, 9P-12M ET---My Extended versions just keep on coming!

test

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 06:23 AM
Howdy, Folks! Join me tonight on "Nightflight"...Aug 23, 9P-12M ET, on www.womr.org ...for [[http://www.womr.org...for) another batch of my extended versions...well, with 430 of them on Youtube [[under the name of "mosogotam"), I've barely scratched the surface. And thanks for your 13+ million views on my Youtube channel. That's tonight...on "Nightflight" on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown. Thanks! See you on the radio! John

thanxal
08-23-2016, 07:40 AM
Howdy, Folks! Join me tonight on "Nightflight"...Aug 23, 9P-12M ET, on www.womr.org...for [[http://www.womr.org...for) another batch of my extended versions...well, with 430 of them on Youtube [[under the name of "mosogotam"), I've barely scratched the surface. And thanks for your 13+ million views on my Youtube channel. That's tonight...on "Nightflight" on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown. Thanks! See you on the radio! John

An extended, extended remix show! Its like Christmas in July! Except its August. It's like candy for dinner, except the show starts at 9pm. It's like music to my ears!

wedgeville
08-23-2016, 08:42 AM
So looking forward to this... I have been engrossed by these remixes for the past two weeks, so to be getting more is a bonus...Wayne[[Wedgeville)

thanxal
08-23-2016, 04:39 PM
John, have you not yet given the Mosogotam touch to Touch Me in the Morning? I searched the Tube and couldn't find anything. I'd be shocked, shocked I tell you, if you haven't done that already.

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 05:36 PM
An extended, extended remix show! Its like Christmas in July! Except its August. It's like candy for dinner, except the show starts at 9pm. It's like music to my ears!

Brent...looking forward to seeing you!!!

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 05:38 PM
So looking forward to this... I have been engrossed by these remixes for the past two weeks, so to be getting more is a bonus...Wayne[[Wedgeville)

Wayne....you will be listening? I appreciate it especially with the time difference!

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 05:49 PM
John, have you not yet given the Mosogotam touch to Touch Me in the Morning? I searched the Tube and couldn't find anything. I'd be shocked, shocked I tell you, if you haven't done that already.

Hmmmm....Brent....funny you should ask. As I think about why I never did an extension of "TMITM", I never felt that it was too short as I did with so many that I did stretch. And when we got the "TMITM Deluxe" with that amazing alternate version, I really didn't feel I could do anything that came close to it.

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 08:31 PM
....in the studio....Howdeeeeeee!

johnjeb
08-23-2016, 10:16 PM
Just getting ready to shut off the computer when I heard Smokey.

Always loved "I Don't Blame You At All", I preferred it to "Tears Of A Clown".

Hi John...was in your neighborhood last week at Solid Gold Tea at the Boatslip. I'll probably get there a few more times before the season is over. I love those 70s disco oldies almost as much as Motown. Loving your remixes but time for bed...John

Well, almost time for bed, after "I Gotta Let You Go"

midnight johnny
08-23-2016, 10:23 PM
Just getting ready to shut off the computer when I heard Smokey.

Always loved "I Don't Blame You At All", I preferred it to "Tears Of A Clown".

Hi John...was in your neighborhood last week at Solid Gold Tea at the Boatslip. I'll probably get there a few more times before the season is over. I love those 70s disco oldies almost as much as Motown. Loving your remixes but time for bed...John

Well, almost time for bed, after "I Gotta Let You Go"

Hey, Johnny!!! Good to see you!

texassoul
08-30-2016, 09:09 PM
Where is the thread for tonight's show? I don't see it.

midnight johnny
08-30-2016, 09:16 PM
Where is the thread for tonight's show? I don't see it.
Hey Mike....I'm here....well not here...on Facebook. But we can communicate here!!! How are you!

texassoul
08-30-2016, 09:25 PM
Hey John! I'm fine thanks.....a little bewildered that I couldn't find your thread for tonight. Hope you're doing well and I'm hearing tuneage that I haven't heard in forever!! Love it.
Do you have a FB page?? If so, where are you?

midnight johnny
08-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Hey John! I'm fine thanks.....a little bewildered that I couldn't find your thread for tonight. Hope you're doing well and I'm hearing tuneage that I haven't heard in forever!! Love it.
Do you have a FB page??

Yeah....I will put it in your SDF box...then friend me