PDA

View Full Version : "Judge Drops the QC-bomb on Vile Racist"

test

144man
08-13-2016, 05:37 PM
"A judge stunned the court by using a four-letter word to reprimand a racist thug.

Patricia Lynch QC [Queen's Counsel] gave as good as she got when John Hennigan, who she had jailed for 18 months, told her she was 'a bit of a c***'. 'You're a bit of a c*** yourself', she said. 'Being offensive to me doesn't help.' When Hennigan then told her to 'f***off', she replied 'You too.'

The defendant breached an Asbo [Anti-Social Behaviour Order] for the ninth time by using racist language toward a black mother in front of her children. Hennigan has dozens of convictions for offences including giving a Nazi salute in a central London pub and shouting racial abuse...

...After he was sentenced, Hennigan performed a Nazi salute, shouted 'Sieg Heil', and began singing 'Jews, gas them all'. Judge Lynch sarcastically replied 'We are all really impressed. Take him down.'

...When he told the judge he meant no offence [to the victim] 'whatever you think', she replied...'No one cares what you think.'. "

[The Metro, UK, 11 August]

soulster
08-13-2016, 06:33 PM
I wish verbal racial abuse was a crime here.

144man
08-14-2016, 03:45 AM
Some disapproval of the judge's choice of words has been voiced, but I think she was right in replying to the thug in the only language he seemed to understand.