PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Aug 9, 9P-12M ET: 13 Million Youtube views...thanks!

test

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Howdy Folks! I'm proud and grateful for all the support I continue to get from folks who enjoy the music that I stretch and post on my "mosogotam" Youtube page...the page has surpassed 13 million views. I am most appreciative of the positive comments from viewers that encourage me to continue to create the extended versions and videos that pay tribute to the music and artists that I love. So tonight I'll play these extended versions...new ones...and some that have been only infrequently aired. Join me tonight...Aug 9. 9P-12M ET www.womr.org ...on "Nightflight"....see you on the radio! Thanks! John

https://youtu.be/fb3kDtbJUA0

thanxal
08-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Are there any songs left that you haven't extended???? My favorite extended mix is "Up the Ladder". But I love them all.

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Well...of course...there are lots the weren't allowed on youtube because of copyright stuff.....thank you, Brent!!

honest man
08-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Well...of course...there are lots the weren't allowed on youtube because of copyright stuff.....thank you, Brent!!
MJ Could you please re upload your wonderful remix Marvin and Diana DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD Duet, tried to find yesterday,had to be one of your best .cheers.

marybrewster
08-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Don't forget to spin something Marvelettes in honor of Miss Wanda's birthday today! :)

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 02:56 PM
MJ Could you please re upload your wonderful remix Marvin and Diana DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD Duet, tried to find yesterday,had to be one of your best .cheers.

HM.....sorry. I was unhappy with the mix of Marvin's and Diana's version....sound differences that I could do nothing to remedy. I replaced it with Diana's version...extended...with some great circa 1970 Diana shot's...hope that helps. ANd thanks for your interest!

https://youtu.be/mC9ojC__i-k

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Don't forget to spin something Marvelettes in honor of Miss Wanda's birthday today! :)

Mary...thanks for the heads up...I certainly will play a Wanda wonder! And Happy birthday, Wanda!!!

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 08:49 PM
...in the studio....I have a huge, enormous surprise for ya....at the last minute....from Tom Moulton!

carole cucumber
08-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Love My Lovin' Man is on the upcoming [[late September) release from Ace/Kent-
The Rita Wright Years 1967-1970

carole cucumber
08-09-2016, 09:45 PM
The CD will be released by Ace Records on their Kent label at the end of September. Track list is as follows:

I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You
Ain't I Gonna Win Your Love *
It Don't Mean Nothin' To Me *
Something On My Mind
Beware Of A Stranger
That's What He Told Me *
I Want To Go Back There Again *
Bad Boy *
Give Back The Good Things
Hurtin' Me [[Became A Habit) *
Can't Stop *
Where Is The Love
Mind, Body And Soul *
You *
Save The Country *
Since You Came Back *
Can You Feel It, Babe *
Love Child *
Where There's A Will There's A Way *
Love's Gone Bad *
Love My Lovin' Man *
You Made Me Feel Like Everything Was Alright
[[Touched) By The Hand Of Love *
May His Love Shine Forever *

* Previously unreleased

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Love My Lovin' Man is on the upcoming [[late September) release from Ace/Kent-
The Rita Wright Years 1967-1970

Carole...hi... I do have a feeling that iit won't be released in stereo...extended.

carole cucumber
08-09-2016, 09:49 PM
No, of course not, but your comment gave the impression that you were unaware of this set that has many Motown fans buzzing on the internet.

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 09:51 PM
No, of course not, but your comment gave the impression that you were unaware of this set that has many Motown fans buzzing on the internet.

oh...no....thanks...I knew....

thanxal
08-09-2016, 10:17 PM
This is an insanely good show! Just love the remixes and extended versions.

midnight johnny
08-09-2016, 10:19 PM
This is an insanely good show! Just love the remixes and extended versions.

Well, THANK you, Brent...I appreciate it!!