PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue July 12, 9P-12M ET: Motown Covers!

test

midnight johnny
07-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Howdy Folks! Join me tonight on "Nightflight" [[Tue July 12, 9P-12M ET www.womr.org) for 3 hours of Motown. The wrinkle tonight is that these are Motown songs NOT by Motown artists. Do join me for some of these amazing cover versions! See you on the radio! Thanks! John

RossHolloway
07-12-2016, 09:28 PM
MJ - Please, what ever you do, DO NOT play the Barbara Streisand version of Shake Me, Wake Me [[When Its Over)! I made the mistake of trying to listen to it on Youtube before my ears started to bleed out.

midnight johnny
07-12-2016, 09:35 PM
MJ - Please, what ever you do, DO NOT play the Barbara Streisand version of Shake Me, Wake Me [[When Its Over)! I made the mistake of trying to listen to it on Youtube before my ears started to bleed out.

You NEVER have to EVER...NEVER....EVER worry about my playing that!!!!!! Hahahaha...how are you?

RossHolloway
07-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Thanks for never playing that song by BS! I'm doing great this evening but stuck in the office working late!!! But it gives me a chance to listen to your show!!

And where can I find that Velvelettes backing track to A Bird In The Hand?

midnight johnny
07-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Thanks for never playing that song by BS! I'm doing great this evening but stuck in the office working late!!! But it gives me a chance to listen to your show!!

And where can I find that Velvelettes backing track to A Bird In The Hand?

Glad you can listen in!!! Oh.......I don't know where it can be found......

JohnnyB
07-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Glad you can listen in!!! Oh.......I don't know where it can be found......

Glad to see you promoting your shows on Soulful Detroit again, Midnight Johnny! Missed you...

midnight johnny
07-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Glad to see you promoting your shows on Soulful Detroit again, Midnight Johnny! Missed you...

Johnny...thank you. My heart goes out to you and the folks in Dallas......

JohnnyB
07-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Johnny...thank you. My heart goes out to you and the folks in Dallas......

Thank you! It's been a sad, shocking time. Dallas is in mourning...

midnight johnny
07-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Thank you! It's been a sad, shocking time. Dallas is in mourning...
My prayers to you all.....

RossHolloway
07-13-2016, 12:00 AM
Great show MJ!

midnight johnny
07-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Great show MJ!

Thanks, Sir!!!! Glad you could share some of it!