PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue July 5, 9P-12M ET-Diana Live!

test

midnight johnny
07-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Howdy Folks! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Join me tonight on "Nightflight" [[Tue July 5, 9P-12M at www.womr.org) for a very special show. You'll hear all live performances of Diana Ross...from her farewell performance with Supremes Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong to her live solo performances throughout the 70s....and maybe a few special live tracks! Join me, won't you? See you on the radio! Thanks! John

RossHolloway
07-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Sounds like a good show MJ! I will try and listed, in between Wimbledon matches!!

thanxal
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM
I'll be listening. Love your shows MJ!

midnight johnny
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Sounds like a good show MJ! I will try and listed, in between Wimbledon matches!! I hate to miss the tennis!!!

midnight johnny
07-05-2016, 07:56 PM
I'll be listening. Love your shows MJ!
Great, Brent!

franjoy56
07-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Nice t hear treasures from farewell show and numbers from dianas live shows

thanxal
07-05-2016, 10:08 PM
The Andrews Sisters medley from The Sammy Davis Jr Show is an absolute gem. One can only wonder how much farther they'd have gone if allowed to harmonize like that regularly. Alas, it wasn't to be.

JohnnyB
07-05-2016, 10:40 PM
The Andrews Sisters medley from The Sammy Davis Jr Show is an absolute gem. One can only wonder how much farther they'd have gone if allowed to harmonize like that regularly. Alas, it wasn't to be.

I'm loving tonight's LIVE show! I've missed hearing your radio broadcasts...

midnight johnny
07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Nice t hear treasures from farewell show and numbers from dianas live shows

Hey there, Franjoy! Glad you enjoyed the show! Thanks!

midnight johnny
07-06-2016, 08:30 AM
I'm loving tonight's LIVE show! I've missed hearing your radio broadcasts...

JohnnyB....thanks for listening, and glad you enjoyed it!!

Bluebrock
07-06-2016, 02:09 PM
She may not be the greatest vocalist ever but boy isn't she a one off, Totally unique, in her own class so far as star quality and charisma is concerned. Thank you so much for this midnight johnny. We do so appreciate this.

Mark Desjardines
07-06-2016, 02:19 PM
John, even though I have not posted on this site for a few years, it was due to losing my password info. As today is Ralph & Russ's Birthday, I searched my email data base to find my forgotten password. I listened to your show last evening as I did some iPhoto work and loved the live clips of Diana Ross giving her all. Thank you for a wonderful evening. What am I going to do while on the road for the next two months , while researching for my book?

midnight johnny
07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
She may not be the greatest vocalist ever but boy isn't she a one off, Totally unique, in her own class so far as star quality and charisma is concerned. Thank you so much for this midnight johnny. We do so appreciate this.
My pleasure, Bluerock....glad you enjoyed it. I personally think that Diana grew into having a most remarkable voice...particularly as she moved into the 70s.

midnight johnny
07-06-2016, 04:07 PM
John, even though I have not posted on this site for a few years, it was due to losing my password info. As today is Ralph & Russ's Birthday, I searched my email data base to find my forgotten password. I listened to your show last evening as I did some iPhoto work and loved the live clips of Diana Ross giving her all. Thank you for a wonderful evening. What am I going to do while on the road for the next two months , while researching for my book?

Mark......glad you could listen in...glad you enjoyed the show. Good luck with continuing your book. Keep me/us informed!!

Bluebrock
07-06-2016, 04:20 PM
My pleasure, Bluerock....glad you enjoyed it. I personally think that Diana grew into having a most remarkable voice...particularly as she moved into the 70s.
I agree with much of what you say. Given the right material she was wonderful and so versatile. An icon if there ever was one.

detmotownguy
07-06-2016, 04:34 PM

Their blend was the best! Three unique and distinct voices. Hardly ever a bad perfomance, if ever. Just don't see that professionalism today.