PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson walks and chews gum at the same time!

test

SupremeBoy
06-24-2016, 05:19 PM
Sorry I just couldn't help myself...

jobeterob
06-24-2016, 06:25 PM
Sorry it only matters when you are the Supreme Supreme.

Sorry, I couldn't help it either but the Supreme Supreme can't even buy groceries without being following - 50 years after she became their star.

Bluebrock
06-25-2016, 02:43 PM
What a fascinating thread. This one could run and run........

johnny_raven
06-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Mary Wilson farts into a microphone ... Goes Top 10 ... Fans go wild!

[[btw, I'm not anti Mary or any other performer. Insert any name you want ... I'm just trying to be funny)

Bluebrock
06-25-2016, 03:29 PM
Mary Wilson farts into a microphone ... Goes Top 10 ... Fans go wild!

[[btw, I'm not anti Mary or any other performer. Insert any name you want ... I'm just trying to be funny)
Keep going Johnny. You may yet succeed!!

mysterysinger
06-27-2016, 06:03 AM
Sorry, Kiki Dee was the supreme female vocalist at Motown. :rolleyes:

Bluebrock
06-27-2016, 12:11 PM
Sorry, Kiki Dee was the supreme female vocalist at Motown. :rolleyes:

Kiki Dee is indeed a fine singer and I was lucky enough to work with her in the 80's. We became good friends and remain so to this very day. I shall pass on your best wishes to her. She still performs regularly to this very day and remains in good voice.

mysterysinger
06-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Fine vocalist indeed and I'm glad we got her Motown Years CD a while back [[though her finest work came later I think).

Bluebrock
06-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Fine vocalist indeed and I'm glad we got her Motown Years CD a while back [[though her finest work came later I think).

I tend to agree with you. She made some mighty fine music in the 70's and 80's. She is a lovely lady with some fond memories of her short time at motown.

mysterysinger
06-28-2016, 07:05 AM
"Loving and Free", " Amoureuse", "I've Got The Music In Me" [[not a huge fan of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart") all hits. Motownwise " Sunday & Monday", "Johnny Raven", " Jimmy", "More Today", " Warm Kind Of Sorrow", "My Whole World Ended" I tend to play regularly.

Bluebrock
06-28-2016, 09:57 AM
amoureuse is one of my all time favourite songs. It has very poignant memories for me and my eyes always well up when I hear it." Loving and free" and "star" are also personal favourites. I am proud of the work I did which contributed to "star" becoming a major UK hit. I also love "dgbmh". When I heard it way back in 76 I had no idea I would become a great friend of Kiki in the years to come. God bless you my dear friend.

marv2
06-28-2016, 11:19 AM
I dunno, but Mary Wilson can talk and sign her autograph on dozens of record albums for fans. She just too awesome! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUlMgo-6THE

honest man
06-28-2016, 12:53 PM
amoureuse is one of my all time favourite songs. It has very poignant memories for me and my eyes always well up when I hear it." Loving and free" and "star" are also personal favourites. I am proud of the work I did which contributed to "star" becoming a major UK hit. I also love "dgbmh". When I heard it way back in 76 I had no idea I would become a great friend of Kiki in the years to come. God bless you my dear friend.Hey mate don't forget Loving and free-Once a fool,Motown Love is a warm kind of sorrow-the day before Sunday and Monday,god bless our northern lass Pauline Mathews aka Kiki Dee,cheers.

Bluebrock
06-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Hey mate don't forget Loving and free-Once a fool,Motown Love is a warm kind of sorrow-the day before Sunday and Monday,god bless our northern lass Pauline Mathews aka Kiki Dee,cheers.
Oh trust me i won't forget!!
Having said all that we have moved hopelessly off topic here. This is supposed to be a Mary Wilson thread albeit a very light hearted one. Perhaps we should start a Kiki Dee thread. She certainly deserves it and would be delighted!!