PDA

View Full Version : I couldn’t stand Lionel Richie.........

test

marv2
06-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Then he made the best speech ever at an awards show you can’t see.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/06/10/i-couldnt-stand-lionel-richie-then-he-made-the-best-speech-ever-at-an-awards-show-you-cant-see/

soulster
06-11-2016, 09:30 PM
What's the point? We still can't hear the speech.

jobucats
06-11-2016, 09:42 PM
I believe the point was that the link [[at least for me) gave access to read the main highlights of Lionel's speech which indicated why the writer thought it was a good speech. Thank you, Marv.

Jimi LaLumia
06-11-2016, 10:06 PM
my favorite regarding Nile Rogers...
....." Rodgers, who emanates cool, eternal youth and joy, picked up his guitar to blast through “Le Freak” and, with Sister Sledge [[yes!), “We Are Family.”By the way, did you know Rodgers wrote “I’m Coming Out” after running into six men dressed like Diana Ross in the men’s room of a transvestite bar? If you were sitting there Thursday night, now you do."..

marv2
06-11-2016, 11:18 PM
I believe the point was that the link [[at least for me) gave access to read the main highlights of Lionel's speech which indicated why the writer thought it was a good speech. Thank you, Marv.

You are very welcome Jobucats!

marv2
06-11-2016, 11:20 PM
my favorite regarding Nile Rogers...
....." Rodgers, who emanates cool, eternal youth and joy, picked up his guitar to blast through “Le Freak” and, with Sister Sledge [[yes!), “We Are Family.”By the way, did you know Rodgers wrote “I’m Coming Out” after running into six men dressed like Diana Ross in the men’s room of a transvestite bar? If you were sitting there Thursday night, now you do."..

Some really funny stuff.....LOL!

Bluebrock
06-12-2016, 03:41 AM
In the shallow self centered world we call showbusiness Lionel Richie personality shines like the strongest beacon. He is one of the most genuinely nicest people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting He is kind, considerate and very humble. I have worked with some absolute monsters in my time but Lionel is right up there with the very best.