PDA

View Full Version : The Temptations 25th Anniversary CD

test

ShelShay
06-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Hello all,

I'm looking for a few songs from this CD. I don't need the CD, just the songs to add to my collection. If someone could avail me, that'd be great. The songs are "Dreammaker" and "Thanks To You".

Send all inquires to shelshayproductions@gmail.com

Peace

woodward
06-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Hello all,

I'm looking for a few songs from this CD. I don't need the CD, just the songs to add to my collection. If someone could avail me, that'd be great. The songs are "Dreammaker" and "Thanks To You".

Send all inquires to shelshayproductions@gmail.com

Peace

I do not have the later CD issuance; however, I have the vinyl LP that was issued. It does include Thanks To You but not Dreammaker. I went to the expert discography www.dftmc.info and there is no record of a Dreammaker by title or by artist [[Temptations). Where did you learn about Dreammaker?

Laserdk
06-06-2016, 05:26 PM
I do not have the later CD issuance; however, I have the vinyl LP that was issued. It does include Thanks To You but not Dreammaker. I went to the expert discography www.dftmc.info [[http://www.dftmc.info) and there is no record of a Dreammaker by title or by artist [[Temptations). Where did you learn about Dreammaker?

Woodward,

Like "Thanks to You", "Dreammaker" is a Harold Johnson [[member of both the Devastating Affair and Finished Touch) composition and production from 1975 and both tracks are out takes from the "House Party" album.

Shelsay,

Take a look at your e-mail as both tracks sent to you.

Ivor