PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods: Golfs top earner 2010

test

skooldem1
12-31-2010, 03:05 PM
It seemed as if many found joy in Tigers problems last year. They would annouce with glee every time a sponsor would drop him. Almost giddy that this man had fell from grace. It turns out that Tiger is still the games biggest earner. Yes in 2010 Tiger Woods is still Golfs biggest earner.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101231/sp_nm/us_golf_woods_earnings

rta5225
01-03-2011, 01:50 AM
I disagree. I was reading those posts and responding to some of them. I just think that it was a hot potato for awhile and people were sharing info. I do also think that some people were disappointed as well since he had put up this image of being a family man. Some of the cracks that were made were probably speaking to their disappointment and maybe surprise. I didn't get the impression that anyone was gleeful.

jobeterob
01-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Incredible. I'm amazed he is still where he is and so much in front of the rest of the pack.

In a way, I admire him for having the shit poured over his head in public and just carrying on and he has regained some of his golf game. But he has behaved badly and he knew the position he was in.

skooldem1
01-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I disagree. I was reading those posts and responding to some of them. I just think that it was a hot potato for awhile and people were sharing info. I do also think that some people were disappointed as well since he had put up this image of being a family man. Some of the cracks that were made were probably speaking to their disappointment and maybe surprise. I didn't get the impression that anyone was gleeful.

I was speaking of the media.