PDA

View Full Version : New music from greory porter

test

glencro
05-08-2016, 07:52 AM
One of my favs, Grammy winner Gregory Porter has new music. He reminds me of a modern day Bill Withers. Looking for real music from a real artist, check out "Take Me To The Alley" Here's his new song with Kem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTMKjJpB7Uc11308

splanky
05-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Gregory Porter is the truth! It's been like everybody and their Mommas want him to lay down
some vocals on their releases over the last year. I have all of his previous CDs and should be
getting Take Me To The Alley by Tuesday. I lover his duets with Diane Reeves and Lizz Wright
especially. Somebody who knows little about new music told me they remember when he used
to be a football player. I don't diddley about football but he sings the mess outta jazz and
R&B. He can croon smooth and he can growl and shout with the best of them....bravo for
this posting....

glencro
05-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Gregory Porter is the truth! It's been like everybody and their Mommas want him to lay down
some vocals on their releases over the last year. I have all of his previous CDs and should be
getting Take Me To The Alley by Tuesday. I lover his duets with Diane Reeves and Lizz Wright
especially. Somebody who knows little about new music told me they remember when he used
to be a football player. I don't diddley about football but he sings the mess outta jazz and
R&B. He can croon smooth and he can growl and shout with the best of them....bravo for
this posting....

I agree splanky, he is THE TRUTH!!! Had the pleasure of seeing him live twice and he is all over my playlist on my iPod. A true artist who knows how to work a microphone.

jack020
05-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Saw him twice live here in Amsterdam.
My copy of an autographed cd is on its way and last friday I bought the 2LP version.
On the Special Edition CD plus DVD is a duet version of Insanity with Lalah Hathaway.
The Kem duet is also only on the SE!

nysister
05-09-2016, 03:24 PM
One of my favs, Grammy winner Gregory Porter has new music. He reminds me of a modern day Bill Withers. Looking for real music from a real artist, check out "Take Me To The Alley" Here's his new song with Kem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTMKjJpB7Uc11308

Yassss!!!!:cool: