PDA

View Full Version : motown junkies webpage

test

daviddh
05-03-2016, 01:41 PM
hello.just a quick question, if anyone can answer. I am a fan of Motown junkies but I haven't seen any updates since the track THIS OLD HEART OF MINE ,almost a year ago. any updates or info.thanks

144man
05-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Although further reviews haven't been added as intended, the Comments facility is still enabled.

robb_k
05-07-2016, 10:29 AM

The proprietor is swamped with family obligations and career obligations, and so has not been able to upload new reviews. He has started on a few new reviews, but not had time to finalise them nor upload them. He has made a few comments over the past few months, assuring us that some new reviews will be coming soon. I and several others have been commenting recently on existing reviews. The comment feature is still working.

daviddh
05-08-2016, 12:24 PM
thank you for the updates, enjoy the reviews

Motown Eddie
05-15-2016, 06:04 PM

The proprietor is swamped with family obligations and career obligations, and so has not been able to upload new reviews. He has started on a few new reviews, but not had time to finalise them nor upload them. He has made a few comments over the past few months, assuring us that some new reviews will be coming soon. I and several others have been commenting recently on existing reviews. The comment feature is still working.

Thanks for the update. I love the 'Motown Junkies' site and I'm looking forward to new reviews whenever the proprietor can get to them.

robb_k
05-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Although further reviews haven't been added as intended, the Comments facility is still enabled.
Yes, some of us regulars have been posting comments , steadily.