PDA

View Full Version : Prince's old band The Revolution Plans to Reunite for Some Shows'

test

marv2
04-27-2016, 08:14 PM
Is this in tribute or exploitation?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/27/princes-old-band-plans-to-reunite-for-some-shows.html

timmyfunk
05-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Would you see the current Jacksons in concert?

marv2
05-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Would you see the current Jacksons in concert?

Timmy, you know what? I would see them. I would see them in smaller venue than they use to play. I have, after all listened to their music since I was a kid and I am sure they would perform some different material and arrangements. They are still the Jacksons even without Michael.

Cosmic Truth
05-02-2016, 04:52 AM
At the risk of stating the obvious, The Revolution will be missing one vital ingredient in their shows.

timmyfunk
05-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Timmy, you know what? I would see them. I would see them in smaller venue than they use to play. I have, after all listened to their music since I was a kid and I am sure they would perform some different material and arrangements. They are still the Jacksons even without Michael.

I don't know. Overall, it would seem somewhat pointless. Then again, I have seen Earth, Wind And Fire without Maurice White. Wasn't too bad.

marv2
05-12-2016, 09:14 PM
I don't know. Overall, it would seem somewhat pointless. Then again, I have seen Earth, Wind And Fire without Maurice White. Wasn't too bad.

If you to see them, go with an open mind. You'll seeing 4 fifths of the Jackson Five! They are still very good musicians and singers. Of course it will never be the same without Michael, but you will be enjoying a legendary group that many never got to see live.

chidrummer
05-24-2016, 04:04 PM
The Revolution is a really bad ass band all by themselves. I would definitely go see them. Funny, I have seen The Jacksons w/o Michael and they put on a great show. I never did go see Mike without his brothers.