PDA

View Full Version : help with Unreleased Motown CD cover

test

honest man
04-17-2016, 03:56 AM
Hello lovely people have been trying to find a cd cover to incorprate the unissued 62-65 tracks with the last Ace 4 unissued cds 2 girls 2 guys tracks for myself anyone know how to design a couple of covers even if put the 4X4 CDs on i would be great,i cannot do myself any help appreciated thanks again,cheers.

robb_k
04-17-2016, 04:04 AM
Hello lovely people have been trying to find a cd cover to incorprate the unissued 62-65 tracks with the last Ace 4 unissued cds 2 girls 2 guys tracks for myself anyone know how to design a couple of covers even if put the 4X4 CDs on i would be great,i cannot do myself any help appreciated thanks again,cheers.
Why don't you just use a photo of one of the groups?

honest man
04-17-2016, 05:00 AM
Why don't you just use a photo of one of the groups? Robb i have done so many cdrs for myself over the years Marvelettes Fantastic 4 etc that they all have covers,i also have done mixed artists cds in order of unreleased status etc it has taken years which i have covers for in sets,just needed these last few to complete while we are having a lull from more hopefully new releases ,hope it all makes sense,cheers.

snakepit
04-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Have a look at Google images..lots of Motown related photos, montage etc..just enter rare Motown or similar.