04-14-2016, 04:42 PM
thread error.

soulster
04-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Um-hmmmm! Blame the thread! ;)

blueskies
04-14-2016, 07:59 PM
Um-hmmmm! Blame the thread! ;)

No, blame the damn computer or whatever. It wouldn't let me delete a post in the wrong thread [[which I probably would have been cracked over the head for....LOL!) Some days you just can't win!

Jerry Oz
04-14-2016, 08:03 PM
Sounds to me as if the computer knew what it was doing... Might as well fess up if you're into creating shenanigans. :confused:

blueskies
04-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Sounds to me as if the computer knew what it was doing... Might as well fess up if you're into creating shenanigans. :confused:

That's me, Jerry....Mr. Shenanigans! :rolleyes:

soulster
04-15-2016, 06:17 PM
No, blame the damn computer or whatever. It wouldn't let me delete a post in the wrong thread [[which I probably would have been cracked over the head for....LOL!) Some days you just can't win!

That wasn't the computer, that was the website. Still, you blamed a little thread! Shame on you, man! I mean...a poor little innocent thread! What did this thread ever do to you? And it was your creation! I think you owe this thread an apology!

blueskies
04-15-2016, 06:48 PM
That wasn't the computer, that was the website. Still, you blamed a little thread! Shame on you, man! I mean...a poor little innocent thread! What did this thread ever do to you? And it was your creation! I think you owe this thread an apology!

Yep, I hang my head in shame. I own it. I hope all the threads in the world will forgive me for my transgression.

soulster
04-16-2016, 01:23 AM
Alright, man! I think it forgives you because it's still here. Gotta remember: In the beginning, there were threads. They were perfect, without threadcrapping and trolling. Then, man came along and corrupted them with his wicked ways.

144man
04-19-2016, 02:33 AM
Let's hope arr&bee, westgrandboulevard and moe don't discover this thread or heaven knows how it will all unravel!

soulster
04-19-2016, 08:53 PM
Let's hope arr&bee, westgrandboulevard and moe don't discover this thread or heaven knows how it will all unravel!

Yeah, thread vandalism!