PDA

View Full Version : The Temptations to perform at The Paramount in June

test

marv2
03-22-2016, 11:47 PM
http://augustafreepress.com/temptations-perform-paramount-june/

arr&bee
03-23-2016, 01:25 PM
Good info marv, i like this group of temps, this grouping may be the best since the[ollie woodson]temps of the eighties.

marv2
03-23-2016, 02:50 PM
Good info marv, i like this group of temps, this grouping may be the best since the[ollie woodson]temps of the eighties.

Thanks JAI, yeah. I think they are finally heading BACK in the right direction with this line-up. I hope someone works with them to update their show. I would love to see "The Temptations Unplugged" or "Up Close" where for special shows they ditch the matching suits. Go sit at the edge of the stage and just sing and rap to the audience. Let Otis tell some interesting stories about the group that wasn't in that movie, etc.

westgrandboulevard
03-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Didn't I read last month that Larry Braggs [[Tower Of Power) has replaced Bruce Williamson, and Willie Greene Jr. has replaced Joe Herndon - ?

marv2
03-23-2016, 04:49 PM
Didn't I read last month that Larry Weeks [[Tower Of Power) has replaced Bruce Williamson, and Willie Green has replaced Joe Herndon - ?

That's right WestGrandboulevard! They have a new group again. A fresh start. I want to them to hit again!

soulwally
03-23-2016, 07:45 PM
Didn't I read last month that Larry Weeks [[Tower Of Power) has replaced Bruce Williamson, and Willie Green has replaced Joe Herndon - ?
Larry BRAGGS, and I think there's an 'e' at the end of Green.

marv2
03-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Larry BRAGGS, and I think there's an 'e' at the end of Green.

I hope they start recording soon.

arr&bee
03-27-2016, 03:51 PM
Hey how about this for a title-still temptin after all these years!

marv2
03-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Hey how about this for a title-still temptin after all these years!

A perfect title in my opinion!