PDA

View Full Version : Spike lee documentary "michael jackson's journey from motown to off the wall"

test

glencro
02-15-2016, 10:21 AM
The documentary will come in a bundled package of a remastered "Off The Wall" which will be available Feb. 26th. The video touches on The Jacksons leaving Motown, the recording process of my favorite Michael album and is full of never before seen footage. I definitely plan to get this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9445baaZ-rk

soulster
02-15-2016, 02:15 PM
I'll probably get it just for the doc if the price is right, but i'll toss the CD.

Jerry Oz
02-15-2016, 03:28 PM
Another remastered copy of "Off the Wall"? Sounds unnecessary to help sell the DVD.

soulster
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
Another remastered copy of "Off the Wall"? Sounds unnecessary to help sell the DVD. Again, it's a worthless remaster!

glencro
02-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Again, it's a worthless remaster!

I only have the cd of "Off The Wall" that came out in the 2000 I believe . It's always been my favorite Michael recording so I don't mind investing in a better sounding version even though I know that there have been previous remasters

soulster
02-15-2016, 10:12 PM
I only have the cd of "Off The Wall" that came out in the 2000 I believe . It's always been my favorite Michael recording so I don't mind investing in a better sounding version even though I know that there have been previous remasters

What makes you think it's going to sound better? It may sound worse.

glencro
02-15-2016, 10:57 PM
What makes you think it's going to sound better? It may sound worse.

I'll take that chance

marv2
02-15-2016, 11:03 PM

I have the original vinyl album from the week it was released. I haven't played it in years, but I think I will soon.

soulster
02-15-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm good with the original CBS CD with the original mixes. I removed the pre-emphasis so the frequency response would be correct.