PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce- Formation [[Video)

test

marv2
02-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Her latest............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRAuYB_Pxs

carlo
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
I like this video. I like the artistic statement she is making on racism and politics.

Jerry Oz
02-10-2016, 09:34 PM
He Super Bowl performance has created a stir. Apparently, wearing black berets and dancing in an "X" formation means that she hates police officers, so there's going to be a demonstration outside NFL offices next week. LOL. Without her having to say a word, the enablers of killer cops are bringing attention to a cause that they want to suppress.

marv2
02-11-2016, 11:16 AM
He Super Bowl performance has created a stir. Apparently, wearing black berets and dancing in an "X" formation means that she hates police officers, so there's going to be a demonstration outside NFL offices next week. LOL. Without her having to say a word, the enablers of killer cops are bringing attention to a cause that they want to suppress.

It's a situation where a certain person [[Giuliani), never wants people to say a word when police are killing people. The first time in my life I heard these two phrases was when he was Mayor and they were "Don't rush to judgement" and "It was a mistake and not a crime" when the 4 cops shot at Amadou Diallo 41 times striking 19 times as he was standing inside the vestibule of his apartment building checking his mail after work. His crime? He had done nothing and the cops were all acquitted. One was just promoted a month or so ago. That's Mr. Giuliani's agenda. He is not alone................

glencro
02-11-2016, 01:03 PM
The controversy is ridiculous. She paid homage to the women of the black panther movement in honor of the movement's 50th anniversary. If the people do their homework they would realize that the Panthers WAS NOT a hate group but a group formed to protect from the hate. One non-black Detroit policeman is now under fire for tweeting an image of Beyonce and her beret adorned dancers and another image of the KKK stating that if you can display this [[Beyonce and dancers) this year then you should be able to display that [[KKK) at next year's Super Bowl. Racism is unfortuantely alive and well and so is stupidity. But on another note I enjoyed the video and the performance.

Jerry Oz
02-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Rudy Giuliani is a joke of a human being. He made his mark by knocking down mafia kingpins, yet he breaks his neck to support the largest criminal enterprise in America. I guess Italian lives matter a lot more than Black lives do for him. And funnier yet, this slob tried to run for president on the side of the god fearing and constitutional hugging conservatives, yet he eagerly pisses all over the constitution and displays a godless concern for the victims of senseless police crime.

marv2
02-11-2016, 09:51 PM
The controversy is ridiculous. She paid homage to the women of the black panther movement in honor of the movement's 50th anniversary. If the people do their homework they would realize that the Panthers WAS NOT a hate group but a group formed to protect from the hate. One non-black Detroit policeman is now under fire for tweeting an image of Beyonce and her beret adorned dancers and another image of the KKK stating that if you can display this [[Beyonce and dancers) this year then you should be able to display that [[KKK) at next year's Super Bowl. Racism is unfortuantely alive and well and so is stupidity. But on another note I enjoyed the video and the performance.

Exactly Glen! Mary Wilson did something similar towards the end of last year when she wore an afro and peace sign medallion in tribute to Angela Davis. My buddy Troy's Dad was a Black Panther back in the day and he was not racist. Our neighborhood was probably the most integrated in America, well at least in Ohio during those days.

What Beyonce & Co. did was harmless and most likely would not have received this much post game press if it were not for paranoid bastards like Giuliani!

marv2
02-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Rudy Giuliani is a joke of a human being. He made his mark by knocking down mafia kingpins, yet he breaks his neck to support the largest criminal enterprise in America. I guess Italian lives matter a lot more than Black lives do for him. And funnier yet, this slob tried to run for president on the side of the god fearing and constitutional hugging conservatives, yet he eagerly pisses all over the constitution and displays a godless concern for the victims of senseless police crime.

Being a New Yorker and specially a "LongGuylander" hehehehehehe. Half of all my friends are Italian heritage and two of my families are Sicilian and there is no way they support or even think like Rudolph Giuliani aka Ghouliani! He is straining to try to keep relevant and in the news.

midnightman
02-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Beyonce did me proud. All the racists can kick rocks...

splanky
02-15-2016, 12:37 PM
I couldn't watch it on this thread so I went to youtube...Are some of her fans actually upset
about this? Tell me; I'm out of the loop on her career...Okay, as far as musicality is concerned
I feel like it's the worst thing I've ever heard from her. No bottom, no groove, no, it can't even
be called a song...I guess the message is what's important...next!....