PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Feb 9, 9P-12M ET: A "mosogotam" youtube Celebration!!

test

midnight johnny
02-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Howdy Folks! Well....mosogotam has done it again with his Motown and other extended versions...this time surpassing 10 Million YouTube views. To demonstrate my appreciation, and to celebrate this milestone....tonight I present my youtube identity on the air...including some of these extended versions as well as some that never made it to youtube for some reason or another. So, join me tonight for this and a whole lot more....on "Nightflight" ...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org) Thanks!! See you on the radio!! John

midnight johnny
02-09-2016, 09:39 PM
....in the studio!!! Howdyyyy!!

theboyfromxtown
02-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Congratulations. What an achievement

westgrandboulevard
02-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Yes, indeed. Ten million......!;)

144man
02-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Congratulations. Sorry I wasn't able to listen last night.

midnight johnny
02-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Congratulations. What an achievement

Thank you, John!!

midnight johnny
02-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Yes, indeed. Ten million......!;)

Yes! Indeed! Thanks, WGB!!

midnight johnny
02-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Congratulations. Sorry I wasn't able to listen last night.

Sorry you missed it, Martin.....and thanks!!

honest man
02-14-2016, 05:55 PM
Howdy Folks! Well....mosogotam has done it again with his Motown and other extended versions...this time surpassing 10 Million YouTube views. To demonstrate my appreciation, and to celebrate this milestone....tonight I present my youtube identity on the air...including some of these extended versions as well as some that never made it to youtube for some reason or another. So, join me tonight for this and a whole lot more....on "Nightflight" ...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org) Thanks!! See you on the radio!! John
11086 well John you have done some amazing remixes over the years my two fave requests which you honoured DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD DIANA -MARVIN MAKE THE NIGHT JUST A LITTLE LONGER CHUCK-TAMMI just keep getting more viewers love them and thank you for you labour you really are appreciated btw been quiet on YT lately Jimmy Ruffin I COULD NEVER LOVE ANOTHER could do with back ups by brother David and Temptations hint

midnight johnny
02-15-2016, 09:38 AM
well John you have done some amazing remixes over the years my two fave requests which you honoured DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD DIANA -MARVIN MAKE THE NIGHT JUST A LITTLE LONGER CHUCK-TAMMI just keep getting more viewers love them and thank you for you labour you really are appreciated btw been quiet on YT lately Jimmy Ruffin I COULD NEVER LOVE ANOTHER could do with back ups by brother David and Temptations hint

honest man....thank you! I really appreciate your kind words!!