PDA

View Full Version : A Cellarful Of Motown question

test

rovereab
01-31-2016, 01:33 PM
Quick question please.....

I have the four volumes of this excellent series but only volumes 1 and 2 have cardboard slide in covers for the jewel cases. Is this the same for everybody's purchases on here or have I been "done".

Oh for more of this type of release!

Thanks.

woodward
01-31-2016, 01:58 PM
Quick question please.....

I have the four volumes of this excellent series but only volumes 1 and 2 have cardboard slide in covers for the jewel cases. Is this the same for everybody's purchases on here or have I been "done".

Oh for more of this type of release!

Thanks.
I have all 4 in my collection, however, only Volume 2 has a slide in cover. I too wish they all did. Another odd thing is that on the first issue it does not identify the first issue as Volume 1, bu Volumes 2-3-4 are identified that way.

johnny_raven
01-31-2016, 02:46 PM
The first 3 have slide in covers, but not the 4th one. The first volume doesn't say "Vol. 1" because they probably didn't know at the time that there would be others ...

soulwally
01-31-2016, 05:53 PM
The first 3 have slide in covers, but not the 4th one. The first volume doesn't say "Vol. 1" because they probably didn't know at the time that there would be others ...
Only my vols 1 and 2 have slide-in covers.

carole cucumber
01-31-2016, 08:17 PM
And to make things more complicated Volume 1 was first released in the U.K with a slip/slide-in cover and subsequently issued in the U.S. without a slip/slide-in cover

honest man
02-01-2016, 06:33 AM
weren't we spoilt back then ,miss them cds so much ,but we've had some cracking collections since they ceased also,cheers.