PDA

View Full Version : 3 record labels battles for diana ross son, evan ross.

test

supreme_lady
12-24-2010, 05:09 AM
An interesting article on Evan, well, what was interesting was that the article started with "Evan Ross who we all know as Michael Jackson Diana Ross son. ;D
http://content.usatoday.com/topics/article/Chris+Brown/0aDO24cafz58k/1

There is also this article, seems as if the record companies can't wait to sign Evan on.
http://musicifi.com/gossip/THREE-RECORD-LABELS-BATTLE-FOR-EVAN-ROSS-6388201.html

Notice in this one how they put a line across Michael's name in this article, I suppose they are trying to be funny since there's been this stupid rumours flying around the net that Evan is Michael's son, hee! as if????:rolleyes:
http://carltonjordan.com/2010/12/23/exclusive-three-record-labels-battle-for-evan-ross/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+carltonjordan%2FDiuP+%28Carlt onJordan.com%29#

topdiva1
12-24-2010, 02:37 PM
For what??? If his mother's name was not Diana Ross - who would care - he is not any more talented than any other person out there - he just has a better calling card. And is he Diana's son or Tracy's son - or is that the other BOI Ross Ross - Talk about Micheal Jackson - this whole thing is a rumoured MESS!?!?!?!?!?!

midnightman
12-24-2010, 03:04 PM
These journalists need grammar help for one and another, this IS the rumor generation. Meaning you can spread enough rumors that ANYONE would "believe" it.

jobeterob
12-24-2010, 03:24 PM
I saw the article about the 3 record labels battling for Evan. These days, I wonder if any record label would go very far with an artist; this isn't the day of very many big selling artists; there are about 4 now -Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Susan Boyle, Lady Gaga.

And we haven't even heard Evan sing have we? Maybe he is the voice on the Michael Jackson album.

But he has been quite successful as an actor and his new Mooz Lum file looks like it could bring him even greater success.

It is true - he's got a huge leg up because of his mother; but many famous singers had children and a lot of them are total losers. Evan isn't one of those.

nomis
12-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Neither is tracey..shes the one in girlfriends right ? Dianas kids all seem very happy down to earth people..I cant watch that Mothers Day special with Diana and the kids when shes unwell in that animal outfit..You can tell the kids knew something was wrong but didnt know how to fix it...oh well thankfully those dark days are over now

midnightman
12-25-2010, 12:50 AM
^ All of them looked hurt to see their mother like that.

jobeterob
12-25-2010, 03:19 AM
All a person can ever ask for is a family that cares and behaves like that one.

supreme_lady
12-27-2010, 05:43 AM
For what??? If his mother's name was not Diana Ross - who would care - he is not any more talented than any other person out there - he just has a better calling card. And is he Diana's son or Tracy's son - or is that the other BOI Ross Ross - Talk about Micheal Jackson - this whole thing is a rumoured MESS!?!?!?!?!?!

Now that's a bit of an unfair comment you made about Evan, I think he's very talented in his own right, he can't help that his mother is Diana Ross, can he??? [[well, ok, so he changed his last name to Ross and that's help him along the way), Evan could easily have just sat on his backside and just living off Mom's money and legacy but he's actually out there working hard, trying to break into show-biz just like anyone else that wants to make it into the business and that Michael Jackson rumour has been flying about on the net for years now, since Evan came out with his first film.

topdiva1
12-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Now that's a bit of an unfair comment you made about Evan, I think he's very talented in his own right, he can't help that his mother is Diana Ross, can he??? [[well, ok, so he changed his last name to Ross and that's help him along the way), Evan could easily have just sat on his backside and just living off Mom's money and legacy but he's actually out there working hard, trying to break into show-biz just like anyone else that wants to make it into the business and that Michael Jackson rumour has been flying about on the net for years now, since Evan came out with his first film.

Sorry - your right Supreme Lady.

miss_lish
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
what you good SDFers are failing to realize is that there is BUZZ around evan's new CD. when was the last time you recall any buzz about anyone's CD? susan boyle? perhaps. and she had major introduction with that show; evan has enjoyed no such advance, and yet and still, there is BUZZ.

jobeterob
12-27-2010, 08:53 PM
The buzz about Evan is that he is the son of a superstar with a lot of money and DESPITE THAT he is also a good kid with some talent. That combination is rare. Usually the kids just sit back and fritter away the money and do nothing.

supreme_lady
12-28-2010, 05:46 AM
The buzz about Evan is that he is the son of a superstar with a lot of money and DESPITE THAT he is also a good kid with some talent. That combination is rare. Usually the kids just sit back and fritter away the money and do nothing.

Yep! Diana sure have brought up 5 great kids with real ambition, manners and talent, not like some of those no good losers celebs kids you read or hear about.

I wonder why Evan changed his last name to Ross though??? if he had wanted to use his mother's name, couldn't he have called himself, "Evan Ross Naess" or something, I just don't think that he should have dished his father's name all together.

marybrewster
12-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Can Evan even sing?

marybrewster
12-28-2010, 10:16 AM
The public seems to be anticipating what he actually sounds like, and an insider on the project has said, “Ross is going to be bigger than Chris Brown, Usher, and even Timberlake!”

OH BOY.

marybrewster
12-28-2010, 10:17 AM
I’m thinking, based on his normal soft, high pitched voice he’s probably like Prince meets Eric Benet meets Michael Jackson meets Diana Ross meets helium….

miss_lish
12-28-2010, 11:31 AM
He has or had a MySpace page with some of his tunes on it; you might be surprised.

skooldem1
12-28-2010, 11:41 AM
It's a damn shame that you have grown folks here hating on this young man. The reason is so clear...his association with DIANA ROSS. He is the TALENTED child of an Icon. His mothers name helped him, but his talent has sustained him.

Penny
12-28-2010, 12:36 PM
I wish him well. In this world you use whatever you can to get ahead. He can't help who is momma is but since she is Diana Ross why not capitalize on it?

REDHOT
12-28-2010, 01:38 PM
I hope Evan Ross becomes, a big star, I got the chance to meet him,many times,He's really a nice young man, I also think that,Evan is a good actor.
Please stay positive

jobeterob
12-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Red, tell us when you met him. Did you chat? That would be interesting to hear.

marybrewster
12-28-2010, 03:30 PM
This article came from someone's blog, right? So do we even know if this is true?

marybrewster
12-28-2010, 03:33 PM
I assume that this album is the same album that Evan talked about several years ago? Jut puttin' it out there.

miss_lish
12-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Evan Ross on Michael Jackson's son Blanket and other Jackson kids: http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b6431f94-dee3-4ef4-8666-93749e09fd17

midnightman
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm sure he can sing as good as his mother or his mentor Michael.

jobeterob
12-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Interesting how he didn't get sucked in on the Jackson kids story about the stun guns....................."making a big deal out of not very much"!

midnightman
12-28-2010, 09:11 PM
It's clear to me that his genes are of the Ross and Naess genes. Not Jacksons'.

captainjames
12-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I wish Evan the best
and it was wise of them [[the kids) to use the Ross name.

miss_lish
12-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Miss Ross changed the girls last name to Ross after they experienced difficulties in some Swiss [[I think it was Swiss) boarding school. I wonder if something similar happened with Evan. It's not like he had to change his name, everyone would know who he was after all.

miss_lish
12-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Evan was very cool the way he handled the Paps. Love it!

What do you think of Evan's girl Jobeterob? Hot or not hot?

jobeterob
12-29-2010, 12:58 AM
Hot; handles her hair like Diana. Looked kind of bored though.

miss_lish
12-29-2010, 01:25 AM
She's a very beautiful girl; her legs go on forever. They have been together quite a while now, and appear to be very happy together. Miss Lish approves!

supreme_lady
12-29-2010, 04:53 AM
The public seems to be anticipating what he actually sounds like, and an insider on the project has said, “Ross is going to be bigger than Chris Brown, Usher, and even Timberlake!”

OH BOY.

Oh boy indeed!!! I think people might be expecting too much from Evan just because he comes from a show biz background, apparently Evan is doing a duet with his mom on this album and the album is apparently the one Evan had been working on together with Michael Jackson before he passed away..
Can't wait to hear what he sounds like:cool:

I think Evan's girlfriend Cora Skinner is beautiful [[she is a underwear model, I believe) and they have been together for a while now, it's great to see that Evan is not the type to jump from one woman to another just for the sake of it.

supreme_lady
12-29-2010, 05:04 AM
Miss Ross changed the girls last name to Ross after they experienced difficulties in some Swiss [[I think it was Swiss) boarding school. I wonder if something similar happened with Evan. It's not like he had to change his name, everyone would know who he was after all.

Evan only changed his last name after his father Arne died, when his first film came out in 2006, he was referred to as "Evan Ross Naess" but before that, he has always been known as Evan Naess but now he's dropped the Naess name all together, I personally think he would have sounded better as Evan Ross Naess, sounds more exotic, I think, lol!!!

marybrewster
12-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I wonder if Ross Naess will change his name to Ross Ross? ;)

jobeterob
12-29-2010, 08:51 PM
He should just go for Ross Ross Ross.

midnightman
12-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Ross ain't going to be an entertainer. From what I heard, he has no real aspirations for it. Evan wanted to be an entertainer from the time he was 5. Why you think he was the one that was on the stage dancing alongside his mother? lol

jobeterob
12-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Ross has taken pictures for Diana's Tourbook from the recent tour; I agree; he's a quiet guy and he's never going to be singing or acting on any stage.

miss_lish
12-30-2010, 02:44 AM
Didn't Ross close out on some multi-million dollar real estate deal in NYC?

jobeterob
12-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Not that I know of; Rhonda is the real estate lady right? And singer? Tracee is the actress. Evan is the singer actor. Chudney is the kindergarten teacher, model. Ross is in college?? A photographer? What else?

miss_lish
12-30-2010, 07:16 PM
His mom said he closed on a multi-million dollar real estate transaction. She continued on to state that he is the Donald Trump of the Ross Clan; which makes sense, his dad was quite the business man.

smark21
12-30-2010, 09:30 PM
His mom said he closed on a multi-million dollar real estate transaction. She continued on to state that he is the Donald Trump of the Ross Clan; which makes sense, his dad was quite the business man.

Given that Trump has gone nearly bankrupt a couple of times and has tacky taste, that may not be a nice thing for her to say.

miss_lish
12-31-2010, 02:24 AM
Well, this is Diana Ross we are talking about; she's never nice.

smark21
12-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Well, this is Diana Ross we are talking about; she's never nice.

I've heard she's been nice a few times in her life, but no doubt she had an ulterior and self serving motive.

miss_lish
12-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Prior to making that statement, she had mowed down a blind, crippled, and deaf boy in David Letterman's parking lot. She had done her evil deed for the day; she must have been feeling in a benevolent mood.