PDA

View Full Version : 'Lip Sync Battle' Preview: 'Black-ish' Tracee Ellis Ross Slays Mom Diana Ross

test

milven
01-21-2016, 08:25 PM
From Fashion & Style

Black-ish" star Tracee Ellis Ross slays a rendition of a tune by mom Diana Ross as well as a Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" during the Jan. 21 episode of "Lip Sync Battle" on Spike.

The Black-ish star crushed Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass."
Dressed in a jumpsuit, Ross never misses a beat of the difficult song. Going up against co-star Anthony Anderson, Ross is the clear winner of the evening's performances.

The actress then recreated mom Diana Ross' music video for "Work That Body."

"I decided to recreate my mom's 'Work That Body' video from 1981 as a fun experiment and a surprise for my mama! And ODE to her!" Ross admitted in a statement to E! "

While she has so, so many incredible moments to choose from, this one had an impact on me. At first I wasn't sure why, but in true 'Tracee' fashion I became a little obsessed. I like to study these things until I am clear about what I'm seeing, what it's making me feel, and why," she said to E!

Anderson, on his end, channeled Cee Lo Green for "Forget You."

Donned in some rhinestone bedazzled sunglasses, Anderson dances in front of a set that looks like an old-fashioned diner, with a few backup dancers for assistance.

The episode airs tonight on SPIKE TV at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/12558273_1553660981617189_1524316682_n.jpg

luke
01-22-2016, 12:37 AM
Tracee did Love is a Battle Field and the Minaj song. Didn't see work that body but I did some fast forwarding. She was great!