PDA

View Full Version : Can this bitter old goat just crawl under a rock and drop dead???

test

olamaebarto
12-22-2010, 08:50 PM
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/22/five-suicide-rescues-in-a-two-hour-period-mccain-against-saving-them/

My husband and I are seriously looking at moving the hell out of Arizona.

We have two of the biggest shits for senators and one skag for a govenor in this state.

ms_m
12-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Wow olamaebarto, tell us how you really feel.;)

I realized something was seriously wrong with McCain during the campaign. I'm also beginning to believe the article from Rolling Stone that questioned his behavior while a POW had a lot of truth to it.

The other two, trust me, many states have one or two like them, locally and or nationally.

Here in NC we've got Virgina Fox and several others and Jesse Helms even in death will always be a thorn in my side.

smark21
12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm glad I live in New York--we have Chuck Schumer [[though he can be a camera whore) and Kirsten Gillibrand, who's turned out to be a very good replacement for Hillary Clinton. At least David Patterson made one good move in his otherwise sad time as governor.

olamaebarto
12-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Wow olamaebarto, tell us how you really feel.;)

I realized something was seriously wrong with McCain during the campaign. I'm also beginning to believe the article from Rolling Stone that questioned his behavior while a POW had a lot of truth to it.

The other two, trust me, many states have one or two like them, locally and or nationally.

Here in NC we've got Virgina Fox and several others and Jesse Helms even in death will always be a thorn in my side.

You poor thing. Vagina Fox? Someone needs to throw that old tired fish back into the sea.

At least you folks got rid of the Dole woman.

olamaebarto
12-22-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm glad I live in New York--we have Chuck Schumer [[though he can be a camera whore) and Kirsten Gillibrand, who's turned out to be a very good replacement for Hillary Clinton. At least David Patterson made one good move in his otherwise sad time as governor.

AH! New York, New York. Such great place they named it twice!

My son and daugther live in NYC and my oldest daugther still lives in Chicago [[where we lived for decades). Money wise we could maybe swing it in NYC, but both of us old cows like the warmer weather. We are really looking at moving to the San Diego area. I'm not much for the freeways of Southern California, but the weather is nice. LA is out of the question. Love the place but freeways and I don't see eye to eye.

We'll see what the next year brings. All I know is that we want to get out of the fascist state of Arizona.

ms_m
12-22-2010, 09:59 PM
You poor thing. Vagina Fox? Someone needs to throw that old tired fish back into the sea.

At least you folks got rid of the Dole woman.

Can't argue with you on that one. Fortunately she's [[Fox) not anywhere close to my district but she embarrasses the entire state.

Ms Liz, well what can I say. She was born here, left, came back to attend school and left again. She decided to claim us when she made the decision to run for the Senate. Someone added it up once and during her entire 6 year tenure she may have stepped her toes on NC soil for about two weeks, unless she was campaigning. She took Helms place....nuff said.

Now that I think about though, I'm beginning to have questions about Kay Hagan and I voted for her. shrugs