PDA

View Full Version : question for Moderator

test

sup_fan
01-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Ralph - it appears the Suzanne De Passe thread has been closed. can i ask why? there are unlimited threads on here that get wildly derailed and hateful yet those continue. also when people are making outlandish posts, they're not censored out or blocked. i actually thought the De Passe thread was quite interesting, staying mostly on topic and responsibly being discussed

so why shut it off?

soulster
01-04-2016, 04:19 AM
Ralph - it appears the Suzanne De Passe thread has been closed. can i ask why? there are unlimited threads on here that get wildly derailed and hateful yet those continue. also when people are making outlandish posts, they're not censored out or blocked. i actually thought the De Passe thread was quite interesting, staying mostly on topic and responsibly being discussed

so why shut it off? You asked Ralph, but, perhaps there was some potentially libelous stuff being posted. Remember, she's alive, and she, or her people, could be reading this forum.

ralpht
01-04-2016, 10:17 AM
I closed the thread but left it open to read. I felt there was nothing more of any significance to discuss on the subject and that it would eventually lead to problems.

midnightman
01-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Yeah it was closed because it definitely was headed for some unnecessary drama lol glad it was closed though tbh.