PDA

View Full Version : El Debarge: "Second Chance" ..live on the "View"!!! Amazing!

test

midnight johnny
12-22-2010, 01:03 PM
El was incredible. He is healthy, looks great....very contrite about his lapses into drug addiction. Very mature. But the incredible thing....his voice...and his accompanying himself on the piano as he sang his new song "Second Chance". He was controlled...his voice was exquisite and full range..and his range is phenomenal. I haven't moved by a voice and a performance since...well...I can't remember. If you have the chance to see this episode....or the clip on Youtube when it is posted....please....see it.
No one I have heard deserves a second chance like El Debarge. Talent personified!
John

topdiva1
12-22-2010, 01:21 PM
When you can sing as elegantly and flawlessly - purely solo - no background voices - while playing the piano - then you are a SINGERS SINGER. And that is just what El DeBarge did and proved today on THE VIEW,

WELCOME BACK EL - !!!!!!!!!!!

midnight johnny
12-22-2010, 10:24 PM
You are so right....his singing was elegant AND flawless...

topdiva1
12-22-2010, 10:43 PM
You are so right....his singing was elegant AND flawless...
Thank you Midnight Johnny.

El also spoke very openly and candidly about his pass - with no signs of please petty me - only signs of class, elegance, and style.

Brave Mr. Debarge - for giving us your great vocals and a master class in style.

midnight johnny
12-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Zowie!!!!! The Clip is up...from today's "The View"...El Debarge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLOxXFuohc

REDHOT
12-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Thank you Midnight Johnny for posting this clip,of El Debarge on The View[[i missed it).I love it,I agree with all. El Debarge is one of the greatest singer,to ever hit a stage.what a voice.Check out the new cd Second Chance.
Please stay positive

midnight johnny
12-23-2010, 11:41 AM
You are welcome, REDHOT.

arrr&bee
12-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I've been seeing alot of el on tv and he's not only still sounding good but very lucky to be getting a second chance i hope he keeps his career on track!

topdiva1
12-24-2010, 09:56 AM
I've been seeing alot of el on tv and he's not only still sounding good but very lucky to be getting a second chance i hope he keeps his career on track!

We all love a comeback story!!!