PDA

View Full Version : Adele at Radio City

test

luke
12-24-2015, 12:35 AM
I watched tonight though I thought I was already Adeled out. Absolutely extraordinary. And she sure has soul! I'd love to hear sing some classic r and b.

Bluebrock
12-24-2015, 04:03 PM
I watched tonight though I thought I was already Adeled out. Absolutely extraordinary. And she sure has soul! I'd love to hear sing some classic r and b.
She is an outstanding vocal talent. I haven't seen this particular performance yet but i have been greatly impressed with her live performances in the UK.

midnightman
12-28-2015, 09:13 PM
After seeing her performances from Royal Albert Hall [[and now Radio City Music Hall) and having bought all of her albums, I'm officially an Adele stan lol

Bluebrock
12-29-2015, 06:20 AM
After seeing her performances from Royal Albert Hall [[and now Radio City Music Hall) and having bought all of her albums, I'm officially an Adele stan lol
She also happens to be a very nice person. She has a wickedly rude sense of humour and despite being a very private person she is great company and fun to be around. She thoroughly deserves her success.

brother_love
12-30-2015, 04:15 PM
I watched the Radio City Music Hall show four times which is something I never do. It is so refreshing to see a young person get on a stage as big as RCMH and stand up there and sing, no dancers, no props and no bs just talent and talk about being a great songwriter as well. I saw her live a few years back and she did a wonderful cover of Etta's classic "Fool That I Am" and she sang the mess out of that song. I wonder if she was influenced by Carmel?