PDA

View Full Version : Tracee Ellis Ross Tells Larry King that Black Lives Do Matter

test

milven
12-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Shenequa Golding December 20, 2015 -

Tracee Ellis Ross stopped by Larry King Now to chat with the seasoned suspender-wearing journalist about everything under the sun. From the best advice her mother, Diana Ross, gave her, to her uncanny ability to perform accents really well, were all discussed in the nearly 20-minute interview

And while the 43 year old Black-Ish star proved once again why she’s such a delight, the comedic-actress didn’t shy away from King when asked how she feels about the Black Lives Matter Movement.

http://www.vibe.com/2015/12/tracee-ellis-ross-larry-king-live-interview/

sansradio
12-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks so much for the link. Tracee's not only warm and funny, but incredibly circumspect and intelligent as well.

jobeterob
12-21-2015, 12:08 AM
A lady who has had every advantage in life but who worked and works hard, is intelligent, stable and down to earth

Bluebrock
12-21-2015, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=jobeterob;317016]A lady who has had every advantage in life but who worked and works hard, is intelligent, stable and down to earth[/Q
Despite having a very famous mother Tracee enjoyed a relatively stable upbringing and it is a tribute to Diana ross how she and indeed all of Diana's children have turned out.
Whatever some people may think of her, Diana has been a remarkable influence on her children. She once told me she would feel prouder to be remembered as a good mother rather than all her career achievements. That says it all.

jobeterob
12-21-2015, 12:25 PM
There is no greater tribute to a parent than to raise a good and decent child

Bluebrock
12-21-2015, 01:40 PM
There is no greater tribute to a parent than to raise a good and decent child

You are so right. I think most parents would love to be judged by the way their children turn out. To that end Diana must be so happy.

TheMotownManiac
12-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Every time I see one of her kids interviewed I am impressed with their zest for life. Each is so different, yet so, so happy. Tracee is always demonstrating her depth and insight - she must have a very high IQ - but i was particularly taken by one statement she made. When Larry King asked how the divorce affected her, she replied, "I don't remember it.........." Most kids' worst memory is divorce and Diana made certain theirs was seamless. She's raised 5 great kids who are positive contributions to the planet. Whatever else she has done, IS secondary.