View Full Version : A Lovely Interview With Mary

test

TheMotownManiac
12-17-2015, 08:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EjN5zFjZw

This may be the best Supreme interview ever

Ollie9
12-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Thank you for posting this interview, i really enjoyed it. Mary must at times get a little bored being asked the same questions over and over. If she does she never lets it show, making every interview she gives a fun and informative experience for the listener

Bluebrock
12-18-2015, 06:54 AM
Thank you for posting this interview, i really enjoyed it. Mary must at times get a little bored being asked the same questions over and over. If she does she never lets it show, making every interview she gives a fun and informative experience for the listener
It's the same for every veteran entertainer. They must be asked the same questions time after time after time, but as you say Mary is ever the professional and stays polite even though she must be groaning under her breath!

TheMotownManiac
12-18-2015, 06:22 PM
It's true, but in this interview Mary is so heartfelt and warm. She's less fun but opens up about being happy through adversity and other topics that I found touching.

REDHOT
12-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Good interview,Mary Wilson Rocks

detmotownguy
12-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Good interview,Mary Wilson Rocks

you're right she does she's so darn personable it's hard not to like her.

TheMotownManiac
12-20-2015, 06:12 PM
All of Mary's interviews are fun and informative, but like what was pointed out, often the same questions. That's why I rarely post interviews of any of the girls - they usually are the same. Mary is so heartfelt and deep here, you just want to hug her.