PDA

View Full Version : New Supremes Book - Reflections Of A Love Supreme

test

thommg
12-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Just saw this on Facebook. It appears that Tom Ingrassia is donating 10% of the book sales to Cindy Birdsong.

On Amazon and also here where you can order an autographed copy:.
http://www.motivactgroup.com/store/reflection-of-a-love-supreme/

marv2
12-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Just saw this on Facebook. It appears that Tom Ingrassia is donating 10% of the book sales to Cindy Birdsong.

On Amazon and also here where you can order an autographed copy:.
http://www.motivactgroup.com/store/reflection-of-a-love-supreme/

Hey thanks thommg. This is great. It should have a lot great stories in it. Tom is great . I am buying it!

luke
12-15-2015, 10:13 PM
Would like to know a little more about it...interviews with fans?

marv2
12-15-2015, 11:18 PM
Would like to know a little more about it...interviews with fans?

It will have a lot of new, interesting information from a first hand source.

ejluther
12-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Looks great - buying it now!

Bluebrock
12-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Look s like I shall be joining you all in ordering this. I just hope it is balanced view rather than previous one sided affairs.

thommg
12-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Look s like I shall be joining you all in ordering this. I just hope it is balanced view rather than previous one sided affairs.

It seems like the book is fan generated with pictures and stories so I would assume all is positive. I think seeing some original photos would be a great thing. I wish I had some to share!

luke
12-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Please give reviews. I'm gonna wait til I hear if it's worth it. Fan books could be risky. Thanks

marybrewster
12-16-2015, 04:10 PM
With the advent of Kindle, I thought the book was "dead"?

I've known of Tom Ingrassia for years; he's been in the Mary Wilson "circle" for decades. If there is a "fan" book that would be considered legit, I'd say it'd be Tom's. But it sounds as though it perhaps is a collection of fans telling stories? Is that what SDF is?

I wish Tom the best of success, and pending reviews, may order it myself. I'm hoping it's less gushing than Ian Phillips book.

Roberta75
12-16-2015, 04:30 PM
It seems like the book is fan generated with pictures and stories so I would assume all is positive. I think seeing some original photos would be a great thing. I wish I had some to share!

Im going to wait for your review dear thommg. If you give it a real good review I will buy it. Im not real interest in a gushing fans book so I hope its more than that.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

marv2
12-16-2015, 04:51 PM
With the advent of Kindle, I thought the book was "dead"?

I've known of Tom Ingrassia for years; he's been in the Mary Wilson "circle" for decades. If there is a "fan" book that would be considered legit, I'd say it'd be Tom's. But it sounds as though it perhaps is a collection of fans telling stories? Is that what SDF is?

I wish Tom the best of success, and pending reviews, may order it myself. I'm hoping it's less gushing than Ian Phillips book.

Even though he's older than me, I've known Tom since the 70s LOL! His book is too legit to quit! LOL! The pictures alone should be worth twice the cost of the book.

luke
12-16-2015, 05:56 PM
I think Tom had moved out of Mary's circle a number of years ago, at least to some degree.