PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross Debuts Wiz On BILLBOARD R&B Charts

test

milven
12-07-2015, 07:51 PM
DIANA ROSS SINGS SONGS FROM THE WIZ debuted this week on the BILLBOARD R & B Charts at Number 36.

Isn't it nice to have two of The Supreme Ladies on the charts?

vgalindo
12-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Wow this is wonderful news. Love the new Sing Songs from the Wiz.

jobeterob
12-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Incredible!

In a way, I'd hoped that Mary might be the last Supreme to chart ~ kind of fitting! But perhaps not really meant to be.

Jimi LaLumia
12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
The Supremes Merry Christmas Expanded will surely debut next week on Billboard's Holiday Albums chart

milven
12-07-2015, 09:15 PM
I still cant figure out how these charts work in the digital age. The chart I have is a report dated for week ending December 3 and the chart that it on the net [[which only goes to number 15) is dated for the week of December 12th. Earth Wind and Fire's Christmas album is on the chart so maybe Diana's Wiz and the Supremes' Christmas will both be on the same chart next week

sansradio
12-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Yahoo! Go, Miss Ross!

midnightman
12-07-2015, 10:29 PM
And this is just off digital sales [[yes digital album sales are not that impressive; according to Billboard/Soundscan, the best-selling digital album is around 3 million copies sold).

But a lifetime artist like Diana making it to the top 40 on digital alone is still really good...

jobeterob
12-08-2015, 12:18 AM
And this is just off digital sales [[yes digital album sales are not that impressive; according to Billboard/Soundscan, the best-selling digital album is around 3 million copies sold).

But a lifetime artist like Diana making it to the top 40 on digital alone is still really good...

I think Billboard is all sales but there is lag time in the publication

Do they still publish a holiday albums chart now? They roll all that into the Top 200

Our Costco has 1 cd for sale! Adeles!

jobeterob
12-08-2015, 01:24 AM
The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums [[TEA) and streaming equivalent albums [[SEA). The top 10 of the chart is scheduled to be announced on Dec. 6, along with 25’s total consumption figure for the week.