PDA

View Full Version : Motown Holiday Gifts!

test

thommg
11-30-2015, 11:23 AM
This came up on my Facebook feed so I thought I might pass it along to everyone here!

http://www.capitolgoods.com/collections/motown

Ngroove
11-30-2015, 11:46 AM
I haven't ever considered clothes as "gifts" when I was a kid, and I still don't constitute clothes "gifts" now, hahahahaha.

Really, Motown, I'd say, the true Holiday gift-makers, is a good CD or vinyl boxed set. For instance, perhaps one of those "Complete Motown Singles" volumes, any HIP-O Motown Selects CD sets actually, or perhaps one of those Marvin Gaye albums sets.

Or, be creative. Such as, a small stack of at least four or so of those Japan Motown album reissues, those things are just about the most adorable things! Mix it up with assorted artists for assorted fun, or unified theme of single singer/group albums for richer exploration of singer's/group's career.

Roberta75
11-30-2015, 12:43 PM
This came up on my Facebook feed so I thought I might pass it along to everyone here!

http://www.capitolgoods.com/collections/motown

I love the Motown hoodies Im going to get me one for Christmas.

thanks for sharing.

Fondly,

Roberta

woodward
11-30-2015, 12:44 PM
I haven't ever considered clothes as "gifts" when I was a kid, and I still don't constitute clothes "gifts" now, hahahahaha.

Really, Motown, I'd say, the true Holiday gift-makers, is a good CD or vinyl boxed set. For instance, perhaps one of those "Complete Motown Singles" volumes, any HIP-O Motown Selects CD sets actually, or perhaps one of those Marvin Gaye albums sets.

Or, be creative. Such as, a small stack of at least four or so of those Japan Motown album reissues, those things are just about the most adorable things! Mix it up with assorted artists for assorted fun, or unified theme of single singer/group albums for richer exploration of singer's/group's career.

Why not go into www.motownmuseum.org and check their Shop Around section for a huge selection of items whose profits help the Motown Museum preserve the legacy. They have some new items of interest.