PDA

View Full Version : William "Mickey" Stevensons beloved daughter Ashley has gone home o glory

test

Roberta75
11-28-2015, 06:19 PM
I send my prayers and love to Mr. William Mickey Stevenson on the sad passing of his beloved daughter Ashley.

He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and staff comfort me You have prepared a table before me in your heavenly mansion.You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.

let us all send this Motown legend our prayers.

Roberta

jobeterob
11-29-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. Our deepest sympathy.

theboyfromxtown
11-29-2015, 08:47 AM
I don't know the details but losing a child is something that a parent never expects.

Thoughts go out to all of Ashley's family and friends at this very sad and tragic time.

Roberta75
11-29-2015, 01:14 PM
I don't know the details but losing a child is something that a parent never expects.

Thoughts go out to all of Ashley's family and friends at this very sad and tragic time.

A child should never go to heaven before a parent. Mr. Stevenson share this picture yesterday its him and his daughter Ashley and Smokey at Mr Gordys holiday party last year.

Bluebrock
11-29-2015, 02:03 PM
I send my prayers and love to Mr. William Mickey Stevenson on the sad passing of his beloved daughter Ashley.

He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and staff comfort me You have prepared a table before me in your heavenly mansion.You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.

let us all send this Motown legend our prayers.

Roberta
There is nothing on this earth worse than the pain of losing a child. God bless the family at this terribly sad time.

captainjames
11-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Truly sad news and at a sad time....
The family is definitely in my prayers and may the angels usher her in to heaven.

Roberta75
11-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Truly sad news and at a sad time....The family is definitely in my prayers and may the angels usher her in to heaven.I believe the angels have welcomed her to the ultimate Heavenlu mansion Captainjames.Yours, with every good wish,Roberta

Roberta75
11-29-2015, 07:07 PM
A message from the lovely but grieving Mikey Stevenson.

"I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and understanding
All the prayers and love warms my heart it's good to know and I'm not alone at this time God bless all of you"

Roberta75
12-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Services and and after service going home celebration information for MR. Mickey Stevensons beloved daughter Ashley. All are welcome as are donations.