PDA

View Full Version : Happy 86th birthday to Berry Gordy!

test

woodward
11-28-2015, 09:37 AM
I expected to see a posting and dozens of responses wishing Berry Gordy a happy 86th birthday which is today. I was truly disappointed.

At any rate, best wishes for a great birthday and many many more.

Jimi LaLumia
11-28-2015, 09:55 AM
Is he really? God Bless, thanks for the decades of music, BG!

theboyfromxtown
11-28-2015, 11:20 AM
I tend to rely on poster WestGrandBoulevard to tell me these things and he's late posting the birthday list. So that's my excuse. I blame WGB! LOL

Happy birthday Mr Gordy

midnightman
11-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Time flew by! It's November 28 already! HAHA happy birthday you ageless Motor City madman who made music history. :)

robb_k
11-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Does Berry Gordy read this forum? Or do we expect people who do read this forum who still have contact with him to give him our best wishes? Or. are we just showing each other that we all hope he has a good day because we are thankful to him for making Motown Records what it was? Shouldn't we be wishing EVERY Human to have a good day, every day?

marv2
11-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Does Berry Gordy read this forum? Or do we expect people who do read this forum who still have contact with him to give him our best wishes? Or. are we just showing each other that we all hope he has a good day because we are thankful to him for making Motown Records what it was? Shouldn't we be wishing EVERY Human to have a good day, every day?

I asked someone about that. He doesn't do internet LOL! But his kids and grandkids do, so...........

arr&bee
11-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Happy b-day b.g.

captainjames
11-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Time sure flies
WOW
Thank GOD that he sent us Mr. Gordy in the 60's.

REDHOT
11-28-2015, 06:52 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Berry Gordy,here's hoping Berry Gordy' have a Supreme B-Day.

jobeterob
11-28-2015, 10:48 PM

Here's hoping he has a great day! He did magical things and gave lots of opportunity

People like Berry Gordy would not read this Forum - not where it's open with free fer all bitchin if you want!

And a good day to everyone everyday always - and World Peace!

Ngroove
11-29-2015, 01:42 AM
Happy Birthday, Berry Gordy, and Thank You.

Mark Desjardines
11-29-2015, 11:44 AM
I know that Berry has his detractors, but he was a business man with a vision and he followed his dream. Lucky man indeed to have reached his accomplishment, but even luckier in my estimation to have lived long enough to get his KUDOS while alive and appreciate it. Many other musical visionaries have not been so lucky. May he be with us for many more years to come!