PDA

View Full Version : Must See!!! Spring Valley High School School Board Meeting!!!

test

marv2
11-05-2015, 08:44 PM
This man is saying with so many want to say , myself included!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXh_HQ-jj-U

Jerry Oz
11-05-2015, 11:51 PM
People need to recognize that anything pushed hard enough will fall over. Every day I read where people are being beat, shot, and killed for no apparent reason. Many for cooperating with the police and these people are more likely to be Black or Brown. It's so out of control that I fear what's going to bring this to a boil but I sense that the water is warming rapidly.

marv2
11-06-2015, 12:05 AM
People need to recognize that anything pushed hard enough will fall over. Every day I read where people are being beat, shot, and killed for no apparent reason. Many for cooperating with the police and these people are more likely to be Black or Brown. It's so out of control that I fear what's going to bring this to a boil but I sense that the water is warming rapidly.

It's getting hot. Sometimes I wonder if all of this police brutality is by design.

soulster
11-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Every time we see one of those damn police chiefs, sheriffs, or union flunkies runnin' their mouth about how police lives matter, someone like this man needs to get on a microphone and say what he just said.