PDA

View Full Version : 25th Annual DIVAS Simply Singing Concert

test

marv2
10-20-2015, 06:27 PM
http://www.divatickets.com/performers/

Guy
10-20-2015, 06:45 PM
"Divas Simply Singing" is the longest-running HIV/AIDs benefit event in Los Angeles. None of the Divas is paid a dime and they come out year after year to suffer the ego of Sheryl Lee Ralph [[the event's producer and "star") and to raise their voices for a good cause. Jennifer Lewis and Loretta Devine are there almost every year and both are wonderful. Freda Payne, Mary Wilson, CeCe Peniston and Angela Winbush are all scheduled to appear this year and each has performed at this event before. Me'lisa Morgan and Allyson Williams will making their first DIVAs-L.A. appearance. Some years are better than others but it's always a great evening. Check it out if you're in the L.A. area this Saturday.

luke
10-20-2015, 07:11 PM
What a line up!! Sheryls ego?

marv2
10-20-2015, 08:29 PM
"Divas Simply Singing" is the longest-running HIV/AIDs benefit event in Los Angeles. None of the Divas is paid a dime and they come out year after year to suffer the ego of Sheryl Lee Ralph [[the event's producer and "star") and to raise their voices for a good cause. Jennifer Lewis and Loretta Devine are there almost every year and both are wonderful. Freda Payne, Mary Wilson, CeCe Peniston and Angela Winbush are all scheduled to appear this year and each has performed at this event before. Me'lisa Morgan and Allyson Williams will making their first DIVAs-L.A. appearance. Some years are better than others but it's always a great evening. Check it out if you're in the L.A. area this Saturday.

I'd love to see Allyson Williams. She performed for my birthday party in Detroit at Emmual Stewart's Place back in the 90s. Great singer and 1st class lady.

marv2
10-20-2015, 08:30 PM
What a line up!! Sheryls ego?

An Allstar line-up!